Pepa's Sansu-topia

I love the look of that Sansui gear. I've never had the opportunity to hear anything other than a vintage Sansui CD player from the mid-80s, but I'm certain it sounds fantastic! Nice collection!

Congratulations! This is a very, VERY attractive ensemble!
:thmbsp:

Looks really great - one day I should visit you!:D
Do you still have your big Sansui receivers?

Best
Peter

Thank you guys :beerchug:

Peter,of course all big G's are still here :yes:
Speaking of visiting...I don't know what're you waiting for? :D

One day...:thmbsp:
I live in separation actually - divorce. I have to sell the majority of my collection. A big G is still my dream after all that disaster.

Thank you guys :beerchug:

Peter,of course all big G's are still here :yes:
Speaking of visiting...I don't know what're you waiting for? :D

One day...:thmbsp:
I live in separation actually - divorce. I have to sell the majority of my collection. A big G is still my dream after all that disaster.

I'm so sorry to hear that Peter...hope that everything will be fine...or at least quiet and polite.... wish you luck my friend and take care :beerchug:

Beautiful.

A couple of months ago, I saw a 2302 amp sell on Ebay for $230 plus shipping. I guess they're off the radar. It did not have wood sides. Just a heads up.

....Absolutely outstanding collection , Robert - the Best of the Best , together in one Picture - What a sight...!!:thmbsp:

sansui au5900

hello,

I am new to this and not sure how this works.

I started collecting vintage receivers,turntables and speakers. I am teaching myself how to work on getting them going. its been fun. I just pick up sansui av5900 with matching tuner. this is the first one where I am having problems getting it going. when I turn it on it just pops like crazy. Can I save this? its really cool looking and would love to get it going. I printed out the manual but not sure where to start.

thanks for listening

not sure if I am on the right thread

Still have no free time to listen to a combo as expected,...but at least I added some green here :D

2015_zpsfubaakuf.jpg

and some Marantz...again...CD-14 :)

After long abstinence,here I am :biggrin:

Although I am constantly with no time off, managed to make some changes.
CD player is history.Mini PC plus Brooklyn DAC took place...and HDplex LPS for them.

31_zpsan19cull.jpg

...and lot of Sansui of course
:beerchug:

An incredible and sweet collection, you have many jewelry made by Sansui... congrats! simply amazing ...
Only two questions
Which is your favorite Sansui and why?
How do you have hooked all your system?

Beautiful equipment!!!
Take some time to smell the roses tho.

you are so right milehisui,and i'm working on it....maybe from next year it'll be some free time

An incredible and sweet collection, you have many jewelry made by Sansui... congrats! simply amazing ...
Only two questions
Which is your favorite Sansui and why?
How do you have hooked all your system?

Thank you,
I know this can sound like a "cliché",but is not...I really enjoy in most of Sansui eq,from AU/TU-317 to C/B-2302.It is important that each device is properly maintained / restored (and MHO is that most of them are not) and satisfaction is guaranteed.Little attention should be given to room acoustics and synergy with the loudspeakers.

Sometimes, early in the morning, I adore listening to the radio on one of the G receivers, quietly,with the "loudnes on" :)

No any kind of speaker/amp/source switch here...one amp or rec. at the time,and speaker cables and XLR are sometimes costly model of Tara Labs,or non balanced VDH and Nordost...nothing exotic.

Last summer I was very,very lucky :banana:
Just look at this Sansui masterpiece.
One of the few that were made for export.Purchased and long-awaited (6-7 months),but I think it was worth it :smoke:

2-7.jpg

I do not know can you infer from the pictures, but this amp is really huge.Other Sansui amps in comparison look like toys.

All your Sansui collection is simply amazing!
But this jewel is my favorite Sansui !!! ... is the :king::music:

Back
Top Bottom