Photos from AKFest 2010

Even more great pics-keep them coming for us home-bound Akers.....
Kudos to GrantFidelity for taking "Planes-Trains and Long lines" to make it to AK!

Per Kegger the speakers are Cosmos' creations...

Here's a couple shots of them:

4569381353_63eabc0875_b.jpg

4570017828_de621d7427_b.jpg

Thanks Dylan and everyone! Great pics!

I played your CD in the Rega room. :yes:

One guy came in and started playing some ambient techno and instrumental hip-hop and a group of people with some really odd music ended up in there and spent about 2 hours in there. We had everything from Black Sabbath to your CD playing. It was great. The guy running the room was loving it because it was all stuff he liked but was afraid to play at an audio show. :thmbsp:

Awesome stuff and pics! Thanks a mil! I'm like, look honey, we can fit big speakers in our living room!

Thanks for the pictures. I have enjoyed the SMAC Room in the last couple of years. That JM Blueberry isn't bad either! :naughty:

Thanks for the pics. :thmbsp: I didn't realize Cosmos' horns were so nice, from the first pics, they look friggin' AWESOME up close. :drool:

The gear pics are very nice, hard to fathom, to my feeble mind, anyway, some of this stuff even EXISTING...But I'd much rather see pics of identified PEOPLE, so we'd finally get a face to put w/all those OUTRAGEOUS posts...(grin)

Just got a good look at the pics everyone posted. Thanks guys!! What a way to start a Sunday looking at all of that cool gear...:thmbsp:

Oh it sucks to live so far away :(

Dave

That's surely true! :yes: ...:sigh:

It's nice to AT LEAST see the pics, though! THANK YOU to all those who have posted pics; those of us who can't be there sure appreciate the chance to at least know what we are missing!

If that wasn't so far away I'd totally go. Looks like it was loads of fun. Gorgeous setups. :music:

Thanks for the pics. :thmbsp: I didn't realize Cosmos' horns were so nice, from the first pics, they look friggin' AWESOME up close. :drool:
I have to say, Cosmos' speakers not only look fantastic, but IMO they were the best sounding speakers I heard at the Fest.

I'm kicking myself for leaving my camera at home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom