Pics of your listening space

here is mine:

100_2998.jpg

My half of the exercise room:

After about an hour of experimenting with arranging various lamps so the Cornwalls weren't just large black rectangles this is the result. Just checked the NOSValves queue today and my Fisher 400 is on Craig's bench. This is where it will live - I'm really looking forward to hearing how it is supposed to sound.
room.jpg
This tread has kept me up long past my bedtime but it's been fun.

6 months to find a house. One of the main priorities was fit my gear somehow. Below is the result on a budget.
Room is rectangle shape 12' x 16' & 1/2, starts to narrow after that into entry way.
Could use a lager room. Maybe to close for comfort for some, defintely a close encounter of the music kind. Believe it or not there is a sweet spot right in the middle of the sofa. In stereo mode the illusion is the vocalist is projected from the HT center speaker, but it is not in use.
Got it dialed in to the room and to my ears as best I can.
Not the most ideal large listening area but it works.:yes:
Poor night photography with flash and out of date 2.0 mega pixel camera, sorry! You get the general idea tho, Right?

Attachments

• #1.JPG
    #1.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 3,399
  • #2.2.JPG
    #2.2.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,477
  • #3.JPG
    #3.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,170
  • #4.JPG
    #4.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 3,776
Here's my living room system - not finished by any means, but this is where it stands at the moment:
IMG_7019.jpg

and a shot looking to the left - The TV is soon to be gone. I never use it anyway:
IMG_7017.jpg

The seating area:
IMG_7022.jpg

And my bedroom listening station - small but effective:
IMG_6986.jpg

Mostly hairgrass, blyxa, riccia, various cryptocorines, christmas moss, and some HC. Populated with Pristella tetras, cherry & Amano shrimp, SAE, and a bushynose. It's (one of my) other expensive hobbies.
IMG_6664.jpg

ITs wonderful to see all of those rooms .... wish mine looked as good ... as you can see its kind of a mess ! :D:D

Attachments

• P1000570small.jpg
    P1000570small.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2,966
  • P1000571small.jpg
    P1000571small.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 2,456
Here's my living room system - not finished by any means, but this is where it stands at the moment:

and a shot looking to the left - The TV is soon to be gone. I never use it anyway:
IMG_7017.jpg
Nice looking setup and listening area!
Yeah, I'm with you the on the TV, don't even have one in my living room.
What do you have growing in that aquarium tank??? :scratch2:
Sorry, someone already beat me to my question.

My basement hifi room, in a bit of a mess! Shot with my el-cheapo digital camera.

Attachments

• Basement hifi room 001.JPG
    Basement hifi room 001.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 2,342
Dang Y-B2..that is some nice shait in there....
Thank you. The new MC602 will go 'front-and-center' on the floor (on a nice slab of granite) when I get it here on Sunday. At 155 pounds, my back, nor the shelf, could do anything else. :D

Thank you. The new MC602 will go 'front-and-center' on the floor (on a nice slab of granite) when I get it here on Sunday. At 155 pounds, my back, nor the shelf, could do anything else. :D

you would figure they would start making these behemoths on audiophile casters...

Back
Top Bottom