Pics of your listening space

DSC_1763.JPG

DSC_1757.JPG
love the blue!

new lights.jpg basement sound.JPG basement sound2.JPG
To provide context...within that house...in the rather large basement...in the only unfinished part (approx. 150 sf) lies my listening area. If the camera panned, you'd see two sump wells, four sump pumps, two 80 gallon water heaters, two furnace/air handlers, work benches, and heap of ductwork and wiring. I'm excited to take carpet from an upstairs space and cover the concrete floor when the other room gets new carpet. Oh, and there's a rocking chair.

The Pioneer SX 850 is now in the main part of the basement (finished) along with a Dual 1219 and another pair of Hersey IIs and a pair of Dynaco A25s.

View attachment 1035918 View attachment 1035919 View attachment 1035920
To provide context...within that house...in the rather large basement...in the only unfinished part (approx. 150 sf) lies my listening area. If the camera panned, you'd see two sump wells, four sump pumps, two 80 gallon water heaters, two furnace/air handlers, work benches, and heap of ductwork and wiring. I'm excited to take carpet from an upstairs space and cover the concrete floor when the other room gets new carpet. Oh, and there's a rocking chair.

The Pioneer SX 850 is now in the main part of the basement (finished) along with a Dual 1219 and another pair of Hersey IIs and a pair of Dynaco A25s.
Beautiful house. Can you adopt me? I do dishes and am a decent cook...

View attachment 1035918 View attachment 1035919 View attachment 1035920

I honestly feel sorry for you. Such a big, beautiful house and you are confined to the basement...:)

Here's a quick update to my all tube system.

• Tidal or Spotify Source
• Chromecast Audio (out via optical)
• Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC
• Modwright SWL9.0 SE Signature Edition
• Dennis Had Inspire Triode SET amplifier with Tung-Sol 6550's and JJ GZ34 Rectifier. Good for about 7wpc.
• Custom speakers using a BR enclosure and Tang Band W8-2145 Full Range 8" drivers with no crossover except BSC.
• Duelund DCA16 speaker cables
• Belden 8402 Interconnects
• Pangea AC-14 and Shunyata Venom 3 Power cords.

IMG_4242.jpg

24273194358_07c417e147_h.jpg

Here's a quick update to my all tube system.

• Tidal or Spotify Source
• Chromecast Audio (out via optical)
• Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC
• Modwright SWL9.0 SE Signature Edition
• Dennis Had Inspire Triode SET amplifier with Tung-Sol 6550's and JJ GZ34 Rectifier. Good for about 7wpc.
• Custom speakers using a BR enclosure and Tang Band W8-2145 Full Range 8" drivers with no crossover except BSC.
• Duelund DCA16 speaker cables
• Belden 8402 Interconnects
• Pangea AC-14 and Shunyata Venom 3 Power cords.

View attachment 1037706

24273194358_07c417e147_h.jpg

Very attractive console.

Back
Top Bottom