Pics of your listening space

The latest addition... Bluesound Node 2. I had it running direct to the preamp via analog out as well as via Toslink to the Oppo 105D, then to the preamp. Long story short, the Oppo 105D is going on sale soon! :deal:

p3067186225-5.jpg

p3067186226-5.jpg

p3067186229-5.jpg

Like why is it there or what is it kind of question?
Thanks.

What is it kind of question. I like it and have been looking for a nice clock for a while now, either something techie and new, or something vintage, retro. Something I can easily see across the room. The little Technics timer I use as a clock is getting harder and harder to see these days. It's display is small and very dim, even at night.

Posted this in "my stuff" thread, but it belongs here, as well (added some B&W 684s to the setup):

living room 2 by Derek, on Flickr

Update to the living room 1 by Derek, on Flickr

As I have mentioned before, I use a HomePod to control most of what is playing these days. It can control audio that is playing on my AppleTV and that is connected to my main system. It is also a nice kitchen system in its own right:

HomePod by Derek, on Flickr

View attachment 1275613 View attachment 1275614 Hey folks,

I figured that I'd put my first post in this thread. Here's what I'm working with:
Spendor FL6 speakers
Technics sl 1350 turntable*
Sony DVP-s555 (using as a transport)
Cal Audio Labs Sigma II (Telefunken tube)
Accuphase C-200
Accuphase P-300*
Harmon Kardon HK870
Google Chromecast Audio

The Technics has had a bit of work done under the hood: Grado Statement Platinum 2 cartridge and audioquest cougar tonearm cable put on it. It's punching well above its weight and age as it were.

I'm currently having a full restoration done on my my Accuphase p-300 at the moment, which is why you're seeing the Hk870 in the pic. I purchased the Spendors new in 1998, and the Accuphase and Technics kit belonged to my father way back when. I run Tidal Hi-fi through the Chromecast audio and the sigma dac and it sounds better than it has any right to. I'm considering the Parasound Hint 6 as finances allow but the Accuphase stuff still sounds so damn good that I wonder if it's a fools errand of sorts. Pleasure to be a part of this community! Cheers Dennis

-
Welcome in the Spendor´s Club.

Back
Top Bottom