Pics of your listening space

working to complete my addiction.......

j5wnz7.jpg

Please wait a moment while I pick my jaw off the floor and clean it of my saliva.
Damn!

Currently hanging in the loft..Items not in picture... Klipsh herasey and Cornwall... Jbl 4311wxa.. Technically sb-m5... Alex 614 cabinets with jbl d123.... Sandi 9090..hartley zodiacs.... Dahlquist dq10....

Attachments

• IMG_20181104_111758.jpg
    IMG_20181104_111758.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 122
WOW. I just have one question. Is all the gear connected and can be played?

all plugged in , but since i have only 1 pair of speakers - space problem-heco superior 800 - mainly only fisher's are playing- BA 3000+CC3000.

and by rca cable i can couple any source i want .......all 5 racks are custom built with wheels and independent power plugs , so i can move them back-forward very easy ........ .........now i am searching 2 beasts.......PIONEER A 88 X .......YAMAHA AX 900 ...........silver faces .......i know , i am sick.

2qkv6sh.jpg

52nf6b.jpg

all plugged in , but since i have only 1 pair of speakers - space problem-heco superior 800 - mainly only fisher's are playing- BA 3000+CC3000.

and by rca cable i can couple any source i want .......all 5 racks are custom built with wheels and independent power plugs , so i can move them back-forward very easy ........ .........now i am searching 2 beasts.......PIONEER A 88 X .......YAMAHA AX 900 ...........silver faces .......i know , i am sick.

2qkv6sh.jpg

52nf6b.jpg
Very nice setup. I like the floor too.

You also gave me an idea that I should get a rack and display all the extra gear I have stored in the basement. Some of the displays are nice to look at even if they are not playing.

Back
Top Bottom