Pictures by the Hundred!

JimiJohnB

I'm a LOT more than a little jealous about those of you who are going to be able to attend AK-Fest.

I just want those of you with digicams to SWEAR that you're going to take TONS and TONS of pictures for us sorry saps who won't be in attendance this year. We want pics of EVERYTHING - all rooms, gear setups - you name it we want to see it!

While there may not be tons of those Nasty digital drink coasters at AK Fest there will be plenty of Digi cameras. Look for pics to be posted pretty quickly.

Ya know. You guys are more then welcome to organize meetings between the members in your areas. Its a great way to meet some pretty darn cool folks. Hell I bet you guys could fill a rather large pub with just canadian members.

Depending on how this one goes maybe we can do it again yearly. Defiantly not 3 times a year :p: :D

We can go boozing anytime, but we cannot always look at really cool audio equipment all in one place!

Eh? Fill a pub?

I'm in! :D

Plane tickets are probably still available, and there are rooms to be had! Come on, this is gonna be good!!!! :yippy:

Originally posted by Kamakiri
Plane tickets are probably still available, and there are rooms to be had! Come on, this is gonna be good!!!! :yippy:

I'd go -- but I've got too many things to do at home on such short notice. My son plays hockey -- and so do I -- this weekend.

He's got two games and two practices, and I've got a game Friday Night and one Sunday morning ...

He's got two games and two practices, and I've got a game Friday Night and one Sunday morning ...

Ah Zem spoken like a true Canadian. I pity the soul thats never gotten up for a 5:30am practice with a Tim Horton's hot chocolate and a box of timbits for breakfast. :D

Mike

Originally posted by ProAc_Fan
Ah Zem spoken like a true Canadian. I pity the soul thats never gotten up for a 5:30am practice with a Tim Horton's hot chocolate and a box of timbits for breakfast. :D

Mike

Oh, TELL ME ABOUT IT! Last weekend he had the dreaded 6:00 a.m. practice on Saturday morning -- the morning AFTER my brother brought down my "new" HPM 100's -- i.e. I was up until 1:30 a.m. "testing" them.

So, we got up at 5:20 a.m. (I go on the ice with the team and coach the goalie), and drove to the rink -- except the guy who's supposed to open the rink DIDN'T SHOW UP!

We hung around until 6:30 -- two teams -- 30+ kids, parents and cars -- found out later the a-hole didn't show until 0700!

5:30 in the morning.....that late?........hows about those of us who played at 3 and 4 in the morning at the Detroit Skating Club.........then go for "sliders" at White Castle afterwards........eh!

Originally posted by soundhd
5:30 in the morning.....that late?........hows about those of us who played at 3 and 4 in the morning at the Detroit Skating Club.........then go for "sliders" at White Castle afterwards........eh!

Tcheyah -- we're getting UP at 5:30 -- not staying up until 4:00 -- there is a difference ...

Back
Top Bottom