Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

You see it, you want to scream "hey, get off my turntable, Bella!" and then you look again and think "aahhhh so cute" and you take a picture :rflmao:

IMG_3603.jpg

I know this feeling all to well... :) Bella looks lovely!

Kind Regards,
John

Katrina could be Earl's sister. She has the white eye make-up and almost the same colored coat, she doesn't have the white bib however. She spends a couple hours a day total on top of the Right Concert grand. It gives the best view of the back yard the interior of the house and quick access to the kitchenDSCN0646.JPG and food bowl. She prefers Roger's and Hammerstein and detests electronic music. Nasty electric guitars makes here leave the room immediately. She does have a fascination with James Galway playing classical flute.

Well, no picture was captured but we apparently did have a "Cat on Audio Gear" incident today... wife says our big guy jumped on one of my prototype a/d/s/ speakers (the one on the left) and knocked it off the stand. Dinged up the window sill, supposedly nothing else damaged including the critter. Thought we had them convinced to stay off of the speakers, guess not - may have to come up with way to clamp those things to the stands, they weigh enough to do some damage what with the machined aluminum cabinets and end plates. Last time it happened it put a small dent in the top edge of my HT12ps sub that's over in the left corner :-(

HT system pics 5-22-2011 001_1024x768.jpg

John

Was at the time, but that's from a few years ago... replaced that big ole Sony with an LG OLED TV recently. On the plus side the screen is so thin now the cats can't jump on the top of it, but it weighs so much less the risk of a 17 lb. cat knocking the display over is a lot higher. I need to get it wall-mounted at some point, probably.

John

Back
Top Bottom