Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

And Jeremy Clarkson is admiring the trousers on the dude loading his trunk!
Heh.

Though it's doubtful that Clarkson would have much to do with Cambridge, given the somewhat anti-car attitudes of the locals (out of necessity; no room), the glut of bicycles, and a general lack of suitable parking.

However, that is Stephen Hawking, whom I understand from the locals is seen quite frequently in that area of town.

^Looks like fake mews to me. :p

Looks like Tramp Cat.
2vxmz5l.jpg

I am glad to see Charlotte doing her thing. My Kelly, almost Charlottes twin, is now 17 1/2 and is in capable of accessing the Hifi system. But maybe some day I'll get her to pose for us and send the pictures along.

I am glad to see Charlotte doing her thing. My Kelly, almost Charlottes twin, is now 17 1/2 and is in capable of accessing the Hifi system. But maybe some day I'll get her to pose for us and send the pictures along.

Hey twiiii,

You should get a pix of Kelly up, even if not on audio gear. We all love seeing the pictures. :) and at 17 she gets a free pass!!

The funny thing is I think she knows when I'm off work it's time to play music. If I don't turn the amp on soon after she eats she will proceed to walk all over the gear.
IMG_2234.JPG

After I turn it on, she sits on the couch and sleeps while listening to music. I've noticed when I play different music they all react differently. Benji our black and white guy is no Cars fan. Moving in stereo really freaks him out.

Kind Regards,
John

Was sitting listening to my most recent purchase. Eyes closed, ears open, being serenaded by Mr. Rollins when... out of nowhere.... a skip!

Open my eyes and what do I see?

Lyla!

20170909_111200.jpg 20170909_111211.jpg 20170909_111224.jpg

Sonny was scratchin my ear itch, but I guess she had to sit on Sonny to scratch her ear itch!

Attachments

• 20170909_111200.jpg
    20170909_111200.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom