Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Katrina allowed me to photograph her with the rest of the not so real cats today. She was being very co-operative today. As you can tell my Dad was in the AAF and flew B-17's, B24's. C-47's and C-54's. He was to old to fly pursuits. He was 28 when he joined as a flying Sergeant in 40 and started out as an instructor. Then he went to the ferry command until the ladies came along and then transferred to the transport command. He flew the Hump over the Hymalayas in addition to flying all over the South Pacific and India. He said a B-24 flew like a big CUB. DSN_0254.jpgDSN_0252.jpgDSN_0253.jpg

Even though he was just sitting on one in the other room, as these were in transit to downstairs and I put them down to open the basement door, Roger was compelled to check them out again as they were now in a new location. He is incredibly drawn to sitting on speakers! Emma is lurking in the background.

IMG_20180129_191256226.jpg IMG_20180129_191300981.jpg

Roger is merely reminding you of just who runs the show there. He wants you to be careful with his belongings and is simply checking that you are not carrying-out your duties perfunctorily. As is his GOD-given right(sniff).

I found the following photos on the 'net just now. The fellow in the photos is Rod McKuen

international-cat-day-25.jpg

portrait-of-american-poet-and-musician-rod-mckuen-as-he-poses-with-a-picture-id535255379

bootsrod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom