Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

dfd9jc.jpg

My friend across the street has a cat (Lily) that has to say hello to me everytime I come over. Have to have her chase the laser pointer or she starts throwing things off the table. His keys are still missing 2 days. Cat did something with them. Lily watches for me when I get home, knows the car. When I am filling the bird feeder. And it is their cat.

DSCN0648.jpg Untitled 62.jpg I once had a young kitten that would climb up my legs and shirt to give me a kiss when I came home work. She was really a twin to Miss Sophia. I use to ask her mother, my better half, when she was doing to get the damn cat declawed. Finally after having yelled Have you had the cat declawed yet for 4 weeks. Claudette was declawed. I pronounced her name Klawd-yette. Short was Claude. She never grew old and was kitten all her life of 14 years. sHe passed on in 2000. I have a new kitten/cat that is a ball of energy now. And she is named Katrina, because she likes to spin around every morning trying to catch her tail. And she has a personality just like Claude had, a real hurricane,.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom