Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

I was going through some photos from 07 and o8 and found two pictures of Kelly being a rear channel HT cat and helping me edit photos on my last PC before going all Apple iMac. Kelly was my three legged Turkish Van who loved water on her terms. If she wanted a bath she would jump in with me. If she didn't you better not get a drop on her or else her cussing could be heard all over the house. DSCN1976.jpgDSCN2207.jpg

Kelly's step sister whom she grew up with was named Kyra. I think she was a Birman Siamese cross. She weighed 16 lbs most of her life. Even though Kelly had the strong forward personality Kyra in her very quiet deliberate way ruled the roost. She was mothers cat for sure. But she did love to play like Klawdette in previous pictures. ThereDSC_1997.jpg DSC_2653.jpg DSC_2911.jpg was an Orange Tom cat who came along two years later by the name of TJ, T for Tommy or tea, as he loved to have a sip of tea 4 or 5 times a day and J for Junior. He had no chance with the two girls in the house. If he hassled either one they would gang upon him and give him a spanking and a licking. Carol was always right there to keep everything under control. She was the former Ballerina and Musician, High-Fi store manager. Who new as much about loudspeaker performance as I did. Tommy won a few cat contests for having the longest tail. Poor Katrina's isn't even half as long. We use to call Kelly the Ring Tailed tooter. When TJ lost his temper he would get a ridge of hair down his back like the infamous dog breed. If you look closely TJ is getting his ear washed.

Last edited:
I was going through some photos from 07 and o8 and found two pictures of Kelly being a rear channel HT cat and helping me edit photos on my last PC before going all Apple iMac. Kelly was my three legged Turkish Van who loved water on her terms. If she wanted a bath she would jump in with me. If she didn't you better not get a drop on her or else her cussing could be heard all over the house. View attachment 1225628View attachment 1225629

LOL Oh man she looks like my baby gal Charlotte!

IMG_1097.JPG

Yea I know LOL ^^

IMG_4997.JPG

She loves to play in the water as well. We have a few games she plays when I have the bathroom sink running. LOL can be a real pain in the neck trying to wash your hands if she's near. LOL

Kelly sure is a cutie!

Kelly's step sister whom she grew up with was named Kyra. I think she was a Birman Siamese cross. She weighed 16 lbs most of her life. Even though Kelly had the strong forward personality Kyra in her very quiet deliberate way ruled the roost. She was mothers cat for sure. But she did love to play like Klawdette in previous pictures. ThereView attachment 1225635 View attachment 1225636 View attachment 1225637 was an Orange Tom cat who came along two years later by the name of TJ, T for Tommy or tea, as he loved to have a sip of tea 4 or 5 times a day and J for Junior. He had no chance with the two girls in the house. If he hassled either one they would gang upon him and give him a spanking and a licking. Carol was always right there to keep everything under control. She was the former Ballerina and Musician, High-Fi store manager. Who new as much about loudspeaker performance as I did. Tommy won a few cat contests for having the longest tail. Poor Katrina's isn't even half as long. We use to call Kelly the Ring Tailed tooter. When TJ lost his temper he would get a ridge of hair down his back like the infamous dog breed. If you look closely TJ is getting his ear washed.

OMG This is to amazing ^^ all 3 are beautiful :)

Kind Regards,
John

I have probably posted these photos before but would like to take this oportunity to anounce the passing of my technical advisor Deco FitzChamber. He passed away a couple of weeks ago after a long battle with cancer.
I really miss our Daddy time while I have my morning coffee before leaving for work.
RIP in puddy heaven.

C5743E61-7D4C-41F8-92F0-B35DD69422BD.jpeg 218DA025-3BFB-4641-B2D9-9C012C8245DD.jpeg 2A88CAD8-7610-4752-8CC4-BE17ED3B3A1A.jpeg

All beautiful cats.

Mmmm, yeah.

296gdo7.jpg

2coh0sp.jpg

I have probably posted these photos before but would like to take this oportunity to anounce the passing of my technical advisor Deco FitzChamber. He passed away a couple of weeks ago after a long battle with cancer.
I really miss our Daddy time while I have my morning coffee before leaving for work.
RIP in puddy heaven.

View attachment 1225427
He was a good looking boy

I can only echo the sentiments here. My condolences regarding the loss of your kitty, @scuba. Losses like that are never easy. But hopefully, given time, the pain will dissipate into gratefulness for your many memories of him and how he enriched your life with the times you had together. Again, thanks for sharing your photos of him.

I can only echo the sentiments here. My condolences regarding the loss of your kitty, @scuba. Losses like that are never easy. But hopefully, given time, the pain will dissipate into gratefulness for your many memories of him and how he enriched your life with the times you had together. Again, thanks for sharing your photos of him.

What he said :(

Back
Top Bottom