Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

I think you may be the only one who noticed.
I had to take a pic, I didn't think anybody would believe it.

Poor little stripey kitty's hunnnngry. Love the dog's expression: "Sheesh...what did I do to deserve THIS?"

All present...

Where is Xtremed63?
My ears are ringin'...

bitchenntheboys.jpg

Animals with fur and music reproduction gear do not suit each other.

I've seen many an audio equipment given it's last sigh due to fur internal.
In particular mechanical gear suffers from fur.

Cat hairs are the worst.

Personaly, I think black cats should be donated to the Voodoo practicians for their rituals to serve and the rest of the cats sould serve their purpose to catch mice and rats on the outside of farms.
:)

Forgive me.
I am very fond of dogs, though........................and dolphins.
The dolphins, I believe to be human's best friend.

And dolphins don't do any damage to stereo gear.

"dolph"

I wish I'd got a photo of it, but I once caught my rather large black cat licking the shiny silver dustcap of a boombox speaker lying on the floor. It made a rather interesting noise...must have been rather tasty and appealing for him.

Puma Cat - That picture of your cat on the platform is great. I swear he's smiling, and you can REALLY see that he's truly thinking about what's going on. I suspect cats can talk, but they don't just so we continue to think they're less capable than they are.

Thanks, I'm a photographer outside of my real day job (I shoot pro motorsports for Laguna Seca and Infineon raceway), so I wanted to get a potrait of Lucky that conveyed somehing of who he is. I like his very direct and connected look, too.

Oh, and he can talk alright. He has at least 100 different vocalizations, and he definitely lets me know his mind if I've inadvertantly gone more than a day cleaning out his cat box. He can talk up a storm calling me on the carpet for that!

He's quite the character, Luckmeister.

OT: My photo web site if you're interested: http://stephenscharf.com

Thanks! Lucky and Bull do look alot alike.

I've had some really wonderful male tabbies. He is one of the biggest babies you will ever find. He is a little different than most as he has swirls on his side which you don't see too often. It's a little hard to see in the picture. This is where I came up with his name taken from the term "bulls eye". Plus he is a brute just like a real bull.

I love male tabbies; they're great. My first male tabby was my cat, Eddie, who, no exaggeration, was the love of my life. He passed about three years ago from complications arising from FIV. I had kept him healthy and happy for five years from the time he was diagnosed with FIV by working with his conventional and homeopathic vet, giving him nutritonal supplements, accupuncture, and a lot of good nourishment and love. Eddie was beautiful, unbelievably sweet and loving cat. Eveyone who knew him was crazy about him. One of my roommates was in love with him, and when I told her I was moving out to buy a place, she first comment was, "Oh no, I'm not going to be able to live with Eddie anymore".

Eddie1.jpg

I grieved Eddie's passing for about a year, and then almost to the day, Lucky came into my life. He's added a great deal of richness to my life since Eddie's passing. He greets me at the top of the wall along the stairwell (hence, why he uses the passive sub as a step to get up there) every day I come from work with a lot of hello's and chat about how my day has been.

As I currently live alone and am presently unattached, he's a wonderful companion. :banana:

Cat hairs are the worst.

Personaly, I think black cats should be donated to the Voodoo practicians for their rituals to serve and the rest of the cats sould serve their purpose to catch mice and rats on the outside of farms.

Forgive me.

"dolph"

:DYou just need a cat like this one:
450px-Sphinx2_July_2006.jpg

I don't let my cats in the house, primarily because of their hair, (and their terrible manners) but I could get to like hairless cat. Too bad they are very pricey. Maybe I could apply some Nair to a regular cat.....:scratch2:

I don't let my cats in the house, primarily because of their hair, (and their terrible manners) but I could get to like hairless cat. Too bad they are very pricey. Maybe I could apply some Nair to a regular cat.....:scratch2:

I really like cats(all animals really),but I find the 'Sphinx' a little creepy.
I have to admit that the sensation of a cat's fur under my fingertips,delightful.:para:

Cat hairs are the worst.<<

Hmmm... thanks for the heads-up!! Guess all of us with indoor animals should consider a regular regimen of vacuuming out our equipment. :scratch2:

>>Personaly, I think black cats should be donated to the Voodoo practicians for their rituals to serve and the rest of the cats sould serve their purpose to catch mice and rats on the outside of farms.<<

Opinions are like A--holes... everybody has one :D As one who's other hobby is rescuing canines and felines, I find that cats are better suited to my retired lifestyle then the Shepherds of my youth...which, BTW, shed a bushel of fur at least twice a year

Cat hairs are the worst.

Forgive me.

"dolph"

My Cat said to tell you this:finger::butt2:cat hater:whip:

Go away, cat-hater!

Puma Cat said:
Thanks, I'm a photographer outside of my real day job (I shoot pro motorsports for Laguna Seca and Infineon raceway), so I wanted to get a potrait of Lucky that conveyed somehing of who he is. I like his very direct and connected look, too.

Oh, and he can talk alright. He has at least 100 different vocalizations, and he definitely lets me know his mind if I've inadvertantly gone more than a day cleaning out his cat box. He can talk up a storm calling me on the carpet for that!

He's quite the character, Luckmeister.

OT: My photo web site if you're interested: http://stephenscharf.com

Great website, Puma Cat! I have but one grievance: no pictures of the GM Racing Corvettes of the American LeMans Series. They race at both Sears Point (Infineon) and Laguna Seca (Mazda) Raceway. My favorite race cars. Beautiful pictures, anyway. I'm no expert, but your photograghs are top-drawer! :yes:

toloud62 said:
My Cat said to tell you this:finger::butt2:cat hater:whip:

Indeed.

bitchenfinger.jpg

I love male tabbies; they're great. My first male tabby was my cat, Eddie, who, no exaggeration, was the love of my life. He passed about three years ago from complications arising from FIV. I had kept him healthy and happy for five years from the time he was diagnosed with FIV by working with his conventional and homeopathic vet, giving him nutritonal supplements, accupuncture, and a lot of good nourishment and love. Eddie was beautiful, unbelievably sweet and loving cat. Eveyone who knew him was crazy about him. One of my roommates was in love with him, and when I told her I was moving out to buy a place, she first comment was, "Oh no, I'm not going to be able to live with Eddie anymore".

Eddie1.jpg

I grieved Eddie's passing for about a year, and then almost to the day, Lucky came into my life. He's added a great deal of richness to my life since Eddie's passing. He greets me at the top of the wall along the stairwell (hence, why he uses the passive sub as a step to get up there) every day I come from work with a lot of hello's and chat about how my day has been.

As I currently live alone and am presently unattached, he's a wonderful companion. :banana:

sorry to hear of your best friends passing....just remember he`s in a much better place looking after you:yes: meanwhile, remember all the good times and memories. be grateful you have Lucky:thmbsp: me, well i have a office cat Miles, and at home Callie, Sheba, Spook, Alice and Ella. They all love music.

Back
Top Bottom