Pictures of your computer set ups

Digging this thread! I'm a nerdy PC gamer myself... though, I actually never got speakers for my PC, just my cans. I recently got a sound card and hooked my PC up to my stereo, so that's quite cool. :)

Loving this thread as well!
As since i don't have a pc really anymore, I'll offer up my HTPC instead!

Attachments

• DSC03680.jpg
    DSC03680.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 185
Here's my computer setup. I have this picture on here already, but the computer is closed in it, so here's a better shot. I do most of my listening from the files I have stored on the macbook (8 years of trouble-free service and counting!). Every now and then I'll make a recording from it onto a tape using the 750 just for fun :D
photo.JPG

My man cave :thmbsp:

Attachments

• my setup 005.jpg
    my setup 005.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 243
  • my setup 002.jpg
    my setup 002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 174
^^^My cat paraded back and forth across my computer keyboard today. Does your cat walk on your stuff also?

^^^My cat paraded back and forth across my computer keyboard today. Does your cat walk on your stuff also?

He sometimes does that, but his specialties include walking between me and whatever screen I am looking at, and walking on my head while I am still in bed in the morning. It's his little way of saying that he is ready to be fed.

I was running this computer set up in the office for a while. I am now running stacked minimus 7's on the desk with great results.

Some nice rigs ...

My computer computer is like ... for computing. Only nod to audio is a 7.1 set of Creative speakers. Mostly what those do is <beep> and go dOH! when I screw up. Also handy for youtube and such.

My AUDIO computer is another story ...

system-jan14-002.jpg

The HTPC is a Bach Media case that dual boots XP and W8.

syba-cooler.jpg

The monitor is shared with the Oppo SACD and mostly for wireless navigation thru a couple gigs of FLACs as I sit in the big comfy chair.

He sometimes does that, but his specialties include walking between me and whatever screen I am looking at, and walking on my head while I am still in bed in the morning. It's his little way of saying that he is ready to be fed.

Amazing! It appears that our cats are definitely related!

I have just revamped the old computer system. New Dell 660 desktop and Dell 24" monitor. Old TOTL Sony 5.1 receiver with optical inputs. JBL Control LA Monitors front. Realistic Minimus 7's for rears (although they are still upfront). JBL center, JBL Control Monitor 28's in rear of the room. Pioneer CT-M50R Cassette 6 tape changer. Denon DCM-555 CD 6 cartridge player, Sony MDS-JE330 Minidisc player, Sansui SR-717 Turntable, Shure V15 III cart, Pioneer RT-701 Reel To Reel.

This is command central for vinyl and tape digital transfers and for DVD rips etc. Also great for nearfield surround sound movie viewing. The 24" monitor from 24" away is like a giant screen from 12 ft. away. The 2 TB ext. HD holds bunches of movies! Thanks! Franksta

Back
Top Bottom