Pictures.

Ski

what?
Subscriber
I snapped a few pics of the rigs. I'm sure more pics are to follow, but here's your first dosage.

What a great afternoon. Great systems, people, music, and food. I only snapped two pics, but others will have many to follow, including a full hallway shot of all who attended and Reel2Reels' rogues gallery.

Many fun and interesting moments. I especially enjoyed Botrytis' disco medley (Pick up the Pieces/Brick House/Play that Funky Music) on Punker's system, that brought them in from all over, and EchoWars surgery on an ailing Sansui was cool too. Fortunately, there were no casualties, except for the Hot Wings and pizza.

I took the photo of NOSValves setup below, as I wanted to check out the La Scalas. Very Nice. Sorry I didn't get all the components down, but I'm sure they are listed somewhere already.

ak1.jpg

All in all what a blast! A big time tip of the hat to Grumpy, Kam, Wards, Brian, Craig and all the others who worked hard to pull this off. It may be a cliche', but we gotta do this more often!

Last edited:
Grumpy brought both his Tandberg Monitors & the Ohms? And there's a McIntosh in the picture, too.
Some pretty tubes-- if you're into tubes, eh?
Looks like some sweet sounds.

Cool looking gear,helps us people faraway seem like we are there

Alan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom