Pioneer C-5600D Parts Needed

kapohoguy

I recently acquired a Pioneer C-5600D compact stereo that is in nice cosmetic condition and mostly works. It is missing a few parts however. The turntable needs a lateral weight, 45 adapter and plastic cue control handle. The receiver front panel is missing one plastic push button. Does anyone know where these parts could be found?

IMG_5820.JPG IMG_5824.JPG IMG_5825.JPG I found another C-5600D in our local Craigs List being sold for parts. This one was already in pieces but had all the parts the first one was missing. I replaced the turntable belt with a new one from eBay. The original Pioneer cartridge had a broken stylus, also replaced with a new one from eBay. From the second unit I moved the following parts: plastic cue control handle, lateral weight, plastic push button, loudness switch, and one of the speaker cable winding stays. I also had to replace the tuner indicator lamp with one I had in the workshop. So after a few hours work, I have a fully functioning Pioneer C-5600D stereo system. It is pretty cool looking and sounds decent for what it is. The real walnut veneer on both the main cabinet and speakers is in great shape. The Pioneer logo buttons on the speakers light up when it is turned on. The turntable dust cover is even in surprisingly nice shape.

Last edited:
It's deoxit time again! My son found one an hour ago. He missed out on a National Receiver, the seller offered him the Pioneer when someone beat him to it. Share what you discovered. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom