Pioneervato's Estereo Stuff

I remember that set-up with the Maggies. Great shot! The DQ-10's look terrific Jesse!

I could use a great photographer at The House of Cactus for my set-up . . . maybe a bribe with fine ales would work? :scratch2: :beer:

I could use a great photographer at The House of Cactus for my set-up . . . maybe a bribe with fine ales would work? :scratch2: :beer:

Yea, ole PV does shoot some great pics as many others here.

I could use a good photo shoot as well & help on re-arranging my gear to at least make a showing with the AWESOMENESS displayed in this wonderful thread.

I'll keep my gear out of the line-up for now. :yes:

Rome

Last edited:
You've got the DQ's criss-crossed Jesse. :D

They are mirror imaged so the tweeter panels are supposed to be facing the insides. Should make a difference in imaging. :yes:

However, I am glad to see you FINALLY hooked them up to your SPEC gear. Your setup looks awesome!

Yeah, I figured that out after I hooked them up and after I took the pics. I must have crossed them when I move the DQ's out of the bedroom and into the living room. Problem solved!:thmbsp:

I remember that set-up with the Maggies. Great shot! The DQ-10's look terrific Jesse!

I would be glad to lend my photo services. Let me know when and get the brewskies chilled. :D

Here is one to tie you over until I get around to posting more, Sir Doubting Thomas!:D

attachment.php

Jesse, I think that receiver looks better than any silver faced one I have ever seen! :thmbsp:

Thanks, Will. The 5580 is gorgeous and is the one I picked up at GW about 3 years ago for $4.99. I had a couple issues fixed on it but I think she is going to get a complete re-cap soon. I have to get my parts list in order and do some searching and solicit the aid of from some of the Pioneer experts on AK. I also want to set her up for a good photo shoot soon thereafter.

The black receiver is an absolute beauty. I like the speakers too, as well as the rest of the system.
Very nice :D

Back
Top Bottom