Pittsburgh "Mini Swap" - July 7

markshan

Sir Thrift a Lot
Some of you may have attended the swap meet/sale in Natrona Heights for the last couple years. A great time was had by all and lots of really nice equipment changed hands. The garage is not available this year, but one local audiophile will be hosting a slightly scaled back version of the swap meet at his home in Hampton Township.

I plan to attend and will be bringing several boxes of records (lots of clean, cheap jazz will be featured along with the usual suspects), a few pairs of speakers, some electronics and a bit of who knows what. I plan to price the stuff with hopes of not having to drag it back home again. Along with the host, who will have a ton of stuff I'm sure, others will also be bringing items great and small to trade/sell. If you would like a table, PM me and I will get you the host's contact info.

See this thread for lots of pictures from our last get together.

Date: Saturday, July 7
Time: 8 AM
Place: 4024 Mt Royal Blvd;
Allison Park, PA 15101

I hope to see you there!

Oh, and this is an outdoor event, so it will be somewhat weather dependent, though I'm hopeful for a beautiful day.

Last edited:
So, after our long heat wave, the forecast for Saturday is 78 and clear with low humidity. Weather will not be an excuse for not coming!

Back
Top Bottom