Please help the AK Database!

I just sent in a Heathkit AA-1(IM-22, IM-48)
Any chance of moving Misc into the main page,(possibly moving some of the files into their own headings)? Most people don't know it's there.

I just sent in two pdf files. First is the Service Manual for the Kenwood KA-6000. I left the schematic out of the pdf as it made the file size too large. Second email is the pdf of the schematic from the service manual.

Thank you.

i would love to send all the pages of the Fisher RS-881A service manual but all the pages are 66MB. Well then.

You can try sending it anyway. If the mailbox accepts it, I will shrink it to 20MB and post it. Or chop it up into smaller sections and send it in. PDFill PDF TOOLS is a good free utility for chopping it up.

Just sent in a nice clear one-page schematic of Sansui 5000A. The one in the service manual is fuzzy and chopped into 4 pages.

Would it be acceptable if we posted a link to files in our web space so the AK Database administrators can download? That would circumvent the restrictive gmail size limit.

I have emailed the Technics SU-Z650 manual

This manual covers Technics SU-Z600 SU-Z610 SU-Z650 SU-V66. Also suits MCS 2270 and Curtis Mathes KA270

Last edited:
Just sent a couple receivers Service Manual:
  1. Sherwood S-7650CP (bought it since it wasn't available anywhere)
  2. Rotel RX-400 (scavenged somewhere I can't remember...)
Hope they made it through.

I just sent the schematic only for the superscope (marantz) R340, I have the SM and will send it all once a restore is done and I have my notes in it I sent the scan at 280dpi and it renders at 200% real well. I have larger, but then the file gets to 2mb in size...are there limitations? can we get a fresh re-statement of the limits?

thanks!

Current database moderator is njcanuck.

Here is the link to the database - http://akdatabase.com/AKview/

If you would like to help build the AK Database, please send clean copies of manuals to - ak.pdfs@gmail.com. The software only accepts files 20MB and smaller, but go ahead and send what you have, we may increase capacity. Please check the database to make sure that the file you want to contribute isn't already uploaded. The gallery software works well with PDFs, so let's stick with those for now.

We are also accepting member compiled cap lists for Marantz and Pioneer now.

Guess limit is 20meg per email - aren’t sure if that’s been increased

Just passed on two schematics for the Sony STR-6800 SD. Not my scans, unfortunately and not the highest quality, but certainly legible.

Just scanned in the MCS 3285 Owner's Manual. I hope it helps someone out! I posted it on the internet archive as well.

Back
Top Bottom