Please Post your Infinity speakers

Why do we do this BECAUSE WE CAN ! View attachment 961260

It certainly is a very nice looking team of players, no doubt. They look like they're all nearly pristine, and the use of other drivers (RS-1b woofers, black-faceplate Polydomes & EMITs, and whatever woofers you're using in the RS-6b's) take the modern look of those to another level. Nice! I was considering the same drivers in my RS-IIIa's but finally settled on stainless steel hardware instead (hex head nuts, etc.). I like the look of what you did, though, on the -4B's.
G~

A R...wow.
InfinityGold....super wow.

Thanks to both of you for helping me realize I do NOT have an Infinity collection problem.

Last edited:
Thank you !!!!
Here's whats in the RS4b
Infinity RS4b cabinets, RS1b woofers, RS 6000 Polydome K Midranges, and Infinity emit k tweeters mounted on infinity QE plastic tweeter mounts. Stock infinity black hex head screws.
Here is another look at them
.:rockon:image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
My Infinity 6 kappa. These have been sitting in the basement, unused for way too long.

I just got my Sansui AU-555A back from restoration thanks to AK member The Fuxtor.

The previous system in this room was Celestion Ditton 662s, powered by a Sansui G-8000. The 662s we're just a little too much speaker for the 555a. The 6 kappa are a better match.

20170708_194549-01.jpeg

20170708_194053-01.jpeg

Nice.
Are you single or is your partner very understanding?
Reminds me of a bachelor pad except way too nice.

Nice.
Are you single or is your partner very understanding?
Reminds me of a bachelor pad except way too nice.

I'm a very lucky man. She loves music also and appreciates how much I enjoy the hobby. She used to DJ on vinyl, and knows how much of a difference quality gear can make.

Whenever I set up my Infinity RSII in this room, she'll make fun of me, but is never a controlling bitch about it.

Congratulations, you are indeed a very lucky man.
Nice you can share the audio journey with her.

I'm a very lucky man. She loves music also and appreciates how much I enjoy the hobby. She used to DJ on vinyl, and knows how much of a difference quality gear can make.

Whenever I set up my Infinity RSII in this room, she'll make fun of me, but is never a controlling bitch about it.
please show us pictures of RSII's . I have them since new, If you own them you should consider them as your primary speaker.

please show us pictures of RSII's . I have them since new, If you own them you should consider them as your primary speaker.

20170711_125629.png
This is the only pic of them on this phone. If I had more space, they would see a lot more use. They're a little too big for this room. Still sound amazing though.

Looks like a nice pair of RSII's. Great looking wood. Off topic but did you ever finish your Perplexus Epic? I got up to 74.

I love the grain pattern in this pair.

Hahaha No, I still consistently fail in the high 30s. 74! Impressive!

Back
Top Bottom