Plex Quality Help

ggotnomoney

I recently started using Plex for music besides just video. I have a small collection of what I think are .flac files. The file names say they are but how do I know they really are high res? My ears aren't trained to really hear the difference and I was wondering if anyone who knows more about this type of stuff than I do would be willing to check my library out and give it a listen and report back with some feedback. If this is not allowed here I apologize in advance and I will remove. I'm not looking for anything in return other than honest feedback. Good quality or crap. Thanks

I recently started using Plex for music besides just video. I have a small collection of what I think are .flac files. The file names say they are but how do I know they really are high res? My ears aren't trained to really hear the difference and I was wondering if anyone who knows more about this type of stuff than I do would be willing to check my library out and give it a listen and report back with some feedback. If this is not allowed here I apologize in advance and I will remove. I'm not looking for anything in return other than honest feedback. Good quality or crap. Thanks

Do you have a screenshot of what you are talking about, the files I should say. I know nothing about Plex.

Do you have a screenshot of what you are talking about, the files I should say. I know nothing about Plex.
Yeah I mean they say flac but I would like someone to listen to them and tell me how they sound to them. Plex is great man, just make a free account and I can share my library with you.

Back
Top Bottom