PM's new beginnings.

Coming along beautifully, PM!

I am glad you were able to find an appropriate home for the Khorns, too. I wonder how many times your realtor has heard a requirement like that :scratch2:

p3292653.jpg

Swapping out amps. Scott 299-D.

Coming along beautifully, PM!

I am glad you were able to find an appropriate home for the Khorns, too. I wonder how many times your realtor has heard a requirement like that :scratch2:

Obviously the first time.

She tried to tell my wife about her Bose system so as to make her job easier ("They're small and they go anywhere!"). I told her about other Realtors in the area.

P.S. Thanks for all the compliments, folks. I love positive peer review. :yes:

The LPs, BTW, will be in Ikea Expedit shelves on two floors in three rooms (each room with a turntable equipped system).

Nice systems.

It's a shame that companies can't make a cable box that blends in a little more and doesn't look like the electronic box equivalent of a running shoe.

Nice systems.

It's a shame that companies can't make a cable box that blends in a little more and doesn't look like the electronic box equivalent of a running shoe.

No kidding. It's like they bought some designs from Sharp for 1982-era VCRs.

No kidding. It's like they bought some designs from Sharp for 1982-era VCRs.

Hey , I liked my 1983 Sharp VCR. Its cosmetics bested the RCA top loader it replaced.

Nice to see the new place shaping up. I am sure you are aware it takes awhile to incorporate everything into the new space. I have been in this house 24 years and still feel like we are getting settled. (Maybe because on our side of the block, we are the new family.:yes: That changes this weekend when our next door neighbors move to Sault Ste. Marie.:tears:)

Back
Top Bottom