PNW Gathering 2010

Here are a few more photos...

I apologize to those in attendance, but I have a memory dysfunction with names. Please remind me: who brought the beautiful (and heavy) Concept receivers and Hawaiian CD (and who also clued me in as to how to work the tone controls/contour on my own pre-amp!)

Thanks again!

Attachments

• DSCN3348.jpg
    DSCN3348.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN3349.jpg
    DSCN3349.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN3350.jpg
    DSCN3350.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN3351.jpg
    DSCN3351.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN3352.jpg
    DSCN3352.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN3354.jpg
    DSCN3354.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
well ... you better stay out of the Sansui forum. :D

Sir.Byrd and his big Infinity speakers, Speakerlab 7's. Sonix had the BIG Concept receivers (11.0; 16.5).

I think there were a few others, didn't get all the names. Maybe Susurus pics will help...?

Ach! Sorry, Will. Thanks for the Sony manual. I knew Sonix before he was Sonix, hadn't seen him in years.

Many thanks to SpeakerLabFan for the lift down and good company.

I really enjoyed listening to and checking out everyone's setups.

Yeah, my dad and I had a great time, again, we are looking forward to next year.
I will probably have my Minimus Seven Line Array's done by then, I was also thinking about doing a hefty e-wave project for my friend's band.

I enjoyed seeing the crew there. Enjoyed Arthurs JBLS's and saw and heard many other fine speakers that I've never seen before. Liked Dave's Infinity's also. They put out a lot of sound for fairly small speakers.

Here are some pictures that I took at the event.

Attachments

• P1030747a.jpg
    P1030747a.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 45
  • P1030748a.jpg
    P1030748a.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 41
  • P1030756a.jpg
    P1030756a.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
  • P1030755a.jpg
    P1030755a.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 46
  • P1030745a.jpg
    P1030745a.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 51
I also wanted to give a special thanks to Scott (koseltri) for helping me lug those big JBLs in and out of the hall.

I enjoyed seeing the crew there. Enjoyed Arthurs JBLS's and saw and heard many other fine speakers that I've never seen before. Liked Dave's Infinity's also. They put out a lot of sound for fairly small speakers.

Here are some pictures that I took at the event.

Those little Infinitys and the Sansui were a sweet combo. :drool:

Anybody find my brown SpeakerLab 7 front grills? thanks--

Sure, eventually I was going to make new ones... :sigh:

---

Will post pics. (Some turned out dark so I need to do a bit of editing.)

If someone wants to have an AfterParty for those who weren't able to make it Saturday, I'll be there too.

We sure didn't see any when we were cleaning up, and I haven't been contacted by the church.:dunno:

Anybody find my brown SpeakerLab 7 front grills? thanks--

Sure, eventually I was going to make new ones... :sigh:

---

Will post pics. (Some turned out dark so I need to do a bit of editing.)

If someone wants to have an AfterParty for those who weren't able to make it Saturday, I'll be there too.

I saw them on the empty table next to mine--they weren't there when Arthur and I ate our lunch, but I saw them there later. I knew what they were, but it didn't occur to me to say something. Tim and I were the last ones out, and we didn't come across them. :headscrat

I probably set them out on the loading area, and they're either pitched or still there.

How about some pics? First faces then faceplates...

1-Spalls.jpg

2-Camera_rev2.jpg

3-TK2.jpg

4-Vintage2.jpg

5-StarWars.jpg

6-hat.jpg

7-JBLback.jpg

8-BackofRoom_rev2.jpg

Last edited:
I saw them on the empty table next to mine--they weren't there when Arthur and I ate our lunch, but I saw them there later. I knew what they were, but it didn't occur to me to say something. Tim and I were the last ones out, and we didn't come across them. :headscrat

I didn't see them anywhere and I did a thorough sweep after Scott's and my car were packed and ready to go.

I've already got some goodies on order for next year. They involve 'Dayton Classics' and the construction of 'WMTMW's :music:

Ah, that's a mirror! Reviewing that one I thought that was a picture on the wall, and the individual coincidentally resembled him. :para:

Sometimes I just let the right hemisphere to take control the Nikon.

flyingtm88 thanks for checking the terrain before departing. The wind probably took the grills to the next county...

Ah, that's a mirror! Reviewing that one I thought that was a picture on the wall, and the individual coincidentally resembled him. :para:

Sometimes I just let the right hemisphere to take control the Nikon.

flyingtm88 thanks for checking the terrain before departing. The wind probably took the grills to the next county...

Which picture are ya'll talking about?

Back
Top Bottom