pokemon

i have been wondering if i can hack my sat nav to get them . thing is i dont use data on my phone or anything else but the phone as it costs a fortune . plus i cant see what is on the screen anyway with it being so small ..
am also wondering if i could try it out using my computer and a drone or something similar ...
thing is i dont understand how it all works .. i want to know how these imaginary pokey things get to where they are ? like who puts them there ?
and are they really imaginary ? they must be made out of something ..what is it they are made from ?

Cellphone distracted driving offenders should have an equal treatment that they give to drunk drivers. It should cost thousands of dollars, and a need for a lawyer for first time offenders. Multiple offenses should carry stiff jail time, and banning of driving privileges, and if injuries caused, stiff prison time.

I know. Now I can take a profit to pay off any vehicular or pedestrian infractions. Maybe hire a billboard accident lawyer. Thanks to the SNE guy who gave me the tip about Nintendo.

I love technology.

Last edited:
Tonight I battled for a Gym at a local coffee roaster and got my ass kicked. Need to be quicker and improve my strategy. We will be back.

Last edited:
My daughter stopped by last night and we checked our area.
No Pokemon around here...

Cellphone distracted driving offenders should have an equal treatment that they give to drunk drivers. It should cost thousands of dollars, and a need for a lawyer for first time offenders. Multiple offenses should carry stiff jail time, and banning of driving privileges, and if injuries caused, stiff prison time.
I would forget all of the above and take the vehicle for 90 days....first time you lose your car/truck for 3 months.

I would forget all of the above and take the vehicle for 90 days....first time you lose your car/truck for 3 months.

And they say my home state of California is the nanny state. At least we are free to play the complex, entertaining and even deadly Pokemon Go, for now.

Oh, some good news to report. I have evolved my Squirtle into a Wartortle in preparation for battle. Hope no innocents get hurt.

Last edited:
My appologies if something like this has already been said but, When I came home the other day, I said to wifey " a guy was too busy looking at his phone and bumped right into me in the high street." " he said oh, I'm so sorry, I was too busy looking for a Pokemon" so I said to him, " If you go into that optician's, they'll have a Pikachu!" (Ha ha, a peek-at-you). As soon as wifey realised I was just being my usual silly self, she laughed. :D

Hopefully this will be my last commend on the topic (I'm commenting too much lol):

Regardless of if you like it or not, Pokemon has been a franchise which has shown a remarkable understanding of what it feels like to be a child. The player gets the real sense that the world is colorful and undiscovered, and that there is perhaps something to be discovered around the corner. The concept development will stand for a long time because it is artistic and resonates strongly with a shared human experience.

From a more practical perspective, Pokemon (a nintendo subsidiary) has used tools which have not yet been fully tapped into to make a game which generates remarkable revenue while remaining totally accessible to the wide majority of the population (ITS FREE). this is the defining game of the year, and it marks new boundaries for free source games as well as GPS integration and mobile platform.

doesn't matter if you like it or not, but the world will keep moving and developing.

fair. While I try to keep from indulging, I've given in this time. Thanks for the check and encouragement

Wait till they create a game that you can customize with any objects of desire you want and then share them with your like-minded friends.

Example. Major Marantz, McIntosh, Dynaco and various other tube amplifiers - mostly lurking in garages, old storefronts (or backs) and various thrift stores in your city, just waiting to be found.

Example. Telefunken, MOV, GEC, black plate RCA, Amperex, Real Tung-Sol or Genelex NOS tubes. Pretty much lurking in the same places, plus electronics stores.

AudiKarMon (TM) you heard it first here!!

And Nintendo stock holders are absolutely laughing their way to the bank. Their stock went up 25% in response to this game. Incredible.

Nintendo released comments Friday on how their monetary upside is quite limited as they get royalties only for the use of their copyrighted content, so maybe the company that created the app (Niantic Labs) is the better play if there was stock to buy. Nintendo down the maximum daily 18% on the Japanese exchange today, likely to continue to drop.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/25/12269466/nintendo-stock-plunge-pokemon-go
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...unge-after-saying-pokemon-go-s-impact-limited

Level 14 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

But I have also been on vacation near one single solitary pokestop so I haven't been playing at all.

Back
Top Bottom