Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

AKAI GXC-735D (1979)

AKAI%2BGXC-735D%2B%252800%2529-min.jpg

Onkyo TA-RW544 dual well, auto reverse/record/play unit I found at Salvation Army last year for the exorbitant sum of $4.99. All in needed was a good cleaning. Works like a champ.

Gar02_zps275f44fd.jpg

I'm a relative newbie here on AK, and I have to say, some of the systems you guys and gals have here just blow me away.
Here's my humble tape machines, up and running again after being looked at by Tinman.
I'm the original owner of both of them so it meant a lot to me to get them working again so I can enjoy them.
DSC08376 (Large).JPG

I have this DAT player that was used couple hours and put back in box. Fully tested. New manuals and new remote. Came out a former studio. Shawn

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 39
Pioneer CT-S88R. Found in a thrift for $12.99. It works and sounds like brand new and is cosmetically excellent. The dbx work like a champ - better than that on the Technics I owned years ago. Now I can finally listen to all my dbx encoded tapes.....
IMG_0259_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
That deck has always been on my wish list. But owners must know it's value, because it's never affordable when I do find one!

Back
Top Bottom