Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

You guys have such beautiful gear! :bowdown:

I've got my 2275 set up in the living room. Got the L100A's hooked up now. Beer in hand, kicking off the weekend with some Black Sabbath.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

photo_zpswaxqefx3.jpg

Hello Marantz Fans !
Here are all my Marantz together. The 2226B and 2220 are fully recapped, full LED and sound absolutely wonderful ! (and yes the CD6005 and PM8005 are awesome as well !)
Tonight is the 2220's turn, powering the Monitor Audio Silver RX6.
I had it for a week as bi-amping system : PM8005 doing the LF, it's pre-outs to the 2226B main-in, 2226B doing the HF. That was great as well, with a slight enhancement of the LF (slight!) which I liked.
Even the 2220 has just plenty of power to make it as loud as I want.

Oh, and sorry about the Yamaha YP-211 (Shure M75) and the B&O Beogram 4002 - I love them as well :D

The stool in front is where my feet usually are...
Ok, time to go to sleep !

Newly purchased Marantz 2220. Plays very nice, good condition, and I've already contacted rbuckner for a service/restore. Cell phone pics don't look great, unit looks very nice though....My first Marantz, and so far the Kenwood army has not taken any action to eliminate the intruder:)...
I'd like to find an owners manual, but no luck yet. If anyone has a lead, I'd appreciate it...
Did you try VinylEngine? I have even found some obscure schematics there.

My latest rebuild getting some break in time, a 2270. Really impressed by the sound of this model. I see why they are so popular.20151107_143533.jpg

Hello. I have a pair of 2250b. First one works as pre amp (rough physical condition... ) the second one as amplifier, this is almost mint condition. I tried to use the tone control board from the Marantz 1 in the Marantz 2 but i didn't work.... I will need your help to let at least one be working properly.

Back
Top Bottom