Post your photography!!

Thanks Warren!

Caught my first wave on this beach. Saw my first hairy bush (it was the early 70s...man) actually grossly hairy under arms too. Them hippie girls didn't shave. Great luau picnics. Japanese Obon dances.

The life guard is jammin on an ukelele.

Attachments

• baldwin_beach.jpg
    baldwin_beach.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 127
onepixel said:
Shot this a couple of Halloweens ago by candle light, while passing out treats.

attachment.php

Beautiful work! It reminds me of the apple pictures taken by Sam Haskins if I recall correctly. It was the end of the '60s or the beginning of the '70s.

:thmbsp:

This pic is merely red eye corrected, sharpened, and light color and brightness enhanced. I take alot of pictures of my little girl. 5MP cannon digital. Is it any good?

IMG_0436.jpg

Some San Francisco architecture.

Attachments

• buildings.jpg
    buildings.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 56
  • golden_gate_tower.jpg
    golden_gate_tower.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 39
  • symmetry.jpg
    symmetry.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 51
Cool stuff, Carl! I don't remember those sandwich buildings on the left. Are they new, like in the past 10 years?

SistersCloseup.jpg

Another of the same series. I realized if I crop the bottom off, it will look like they are perched on the tree limb. Do you think that would be too irreverent?

dr*audio said:
Cool stuff, Carl! I don't remember those sandwich buildings on the left. Are they new, like in the past 10 years?

Those buildings have been around for at least 30 years. I should know the name but I don't. I was up top in the bar some time ago.

Warren,

Those a really cool images of the cemetary. It's like something out of a movie. The stark background with gray skies and leafless trees really add to the drama. It would be really interesting to see those later in the year with blue skies and green trees.

Carl

I plan to go back and get pictures with blue skies and flowering trees. That is a really cool cemetery. These pictures are from an older part, where many of Cleveland's richest citizens; captains of industry, were buried.

Monument Valley, AZ

From a trip to Monument Valley a while back.

Attachments

• Monument Valley.jpg
    Monument Valley.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 114
Here are three I took after the tornado. One is a red cross rep talking to some older folks in the drive way of their home.

Last edited:
http://fournovemberecho.deviantart.com

Haven't updated that page in forever, but that's where I posted some of my stuff when I was into photography. Used to have a Contax RTS II and Zeiss f1.4 50mm prime, was fun. Got out of it when I came to college, not having a darkroom anymore sucked...and to me, that was half the fun of the process, taking something that came out of the camera in raw form and processing it into something that you could hang on the wall. Sending film out to have it processed just takes the personal connection out of it.

2 more that the Dau took... And one I took of her cat chilling out:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom