Prayer request, if you're so inclined.

DrumminDaddy

Hit it, Baby !!
My cousin's son, Casey Mims is near death. He has been hospitalized in Charlotte NC. His brother posted the following on Facebook hours ago;

"Could use some prayer power. My 26-year-old brother is in ICU in Charlotte. Found unconscious, no heartbeat, on side of Tryon Street Sunday afternoon. He's on a ventilator. Likely an opioid overdose. This opioid epidemic is real -- and devastating. Brother's name is Casey. Yes, miracles can happen. Pray for one. Thank you."

This morning on the talk radio program I listen to, they interviewed some reporter from back east who just did an article on people's addiction to opiates, and the rash of deaths. She said that heroin is dirt cheap now, but the stuff they use to cut it (or mix with it) is something like a tranquilizer they use on elephants (or large animals). No way to tell how much there is, and it's killing people left and right.

My sympathies.

Prayers sent.
Heroin addiction has increased due to painkillers being over-prescribed. Like usedto mentioned, it gets cut with the same ingredients that killed Prince and Michael Jackson. Snorting a small line can be lethal.

Prayers sent,
Don't know what else to say, other than we really need to start teaching the young that escaping reality doesn't change anything. it just messes you up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom