Prediction!

False. You don't buy Frisbees, they just accumulate...

So true! :rflmao:

...TPBM was something of an athlete in his/her younger years.

Mehhhhhh, sort of. I was a bit porky as a kid, but I could throw a baseball like no one's business. At the age of 15 (and I was short for my age at the time), I was already hitting 88 mph with my fastball, and I had a devastating curveball and slider. I was also working on my changeup as well. Not only did I have those pitches, but I had excellent control of them too, and I could throw them at any count. I was set to go to college in southern California so I could get into one of the baseball programs there, but then my shoulder blew up. Story of my life. :(

TPBM dislikes baseball. :p

True! Its not really in our culture over here, so it just gets forgotten...

TPBM dislikes any kind of motorized sports (F1, Formula Drift, Endurance racing, Time Attacks, etc...)

True I guess. I used to be into it, but not so much anymore.

TPBM dislikes soccer/football. *pokes the bear ;)

(Its gonna be two in a row, but i gotta take this one!)

Soooo true! Both my grandfather and my father are very much into the sport, but it never interested me much. Problem is, because everybody knows they are very fanatic about it, sometimes people come over to me to talk about their team and all i have to do is be polite and say "i'm not very much into it, i'm more into Formula Drift". Its so annoying...

TPBM has, at some point, played some kind of sport professionally.

If I did, it must not have impressed me, since I don't recall anyone.

Let's try again:
TPBM has met someone famous and if that's true, please state who the person was.

True. Reggie Jackson once stood on my foot at a car auction as he was bidding on a 1979 Hurst Olds. He was very apologetic and seemed like a nice guy. IIRC he also managed to buy the car.

TPBM met somebody famous who turned out to be kind of a jerk and will provide details.

False - I met Pete Seeger at Massey Hall in Toronto 1976 and you know he was very down to earth - he met a procession of fans after the show and shook each hand and talked to every one. No celebrity in his attitude at all.

TPBM has at least one Pete Seeger album

4th of July is not a holiday for us, so no, i'm going to work.

TPBM has uncommon or unfit musical tastes.

Last edited:
Not really, unfit? :dunno:

TPBM sometimes listens to music just because it sounds good, and not particularly because you really like it.

Hmm - not sure I understand - do you mean it's not pretty, it's not ugly, but it's pretty ugly?

TPBM wishes he/she had an upcoming road (pleasure) trip to spur the creation of a road trip mix.

Yes. I did so when I was just 12 years old.

TPBM would like to be an owner of a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible.

Karmann Ghias aren't really my thing, i love classic cars, but VWs never caught my attention, i prefer the Chevys...

TPBM would love to own a first gen Camaro.

No. but I would certainly like to drive one for a bit.

TPBM would like to drive a Ferrari for a weekend, if not longer. :)

False. It's worse than that -- I'm not even allowed to drink beer anymore.

TPBM is pretty much satisfied with his or her lot in life.

Back
Top Bottom