Prediction!

False. And it took me many years to learn to drink with responsibility. Now I can enjoy beer or wine without remorse.

TPBM thinks that being slightly drunk together with your new love is one of the fondest memory of your youth.

False. I always found true love to be best when completely sober. More clarity and meaning. I don't mind a slight buzz that comes from consuming a couple drinks, but beyond that I've never really seen the point of being inebriated, but that's just me. :oops:

TPBM enjoys a drink or two in one sitting, but not much more.

Generally only one, and then often not the whole thing - just enough to go well with the meal.
[BTW, as part of my yearly checkup, the doctor asked if I drink, and when I told him only an infrequent beer or margarita with a meal, he said that's good - not to be promoting alcohol, but at my age a sign that I'm not withdrawing from the pleasures of life.]

TPBM has certain favorite drinks that go with certain meals and seldom tries something different.

False generally for food, but true for drink.

TPBM hasn't yet become proficient at choosing the right wine to go with the right food.

False. Even though I can't drink anymore.

TPBM knows better than to serve a Petite Sirah with fish.

True, because I don't live in the U.S. :p But It was Canada's 150th this past Saturday, and I didn't buy anything for then either. Not a big fan of fireworks.

TPBM does not like fireworks for varying reasons either.

Last edited:
I like fireworks, but you have to be a real idiot to set off anything around here, it is so dry. I leave it to the professionals, with the fire department standing by.

TPBM has learned how to make good fireworks photos.

Possibly true ... when my wife gets home from out of town and sees the condition I left the yard in while I've been screwing around with my car.

TPBM is getting sleepy.

Yep, but I have a headache, so no sleep for me at the moment. lol :/

TPBM gets headaches due to barometric pressure changes.

I've never had it, so I can't say if I like it or not, but I would try it! I'm up for trying anything. :)

TPBM does not like the taste of fennel seed.

Back
Top Bottom