Prediction!

False. It depends on the quality of the pressing. :) I prefer 200g though if I can get it. ;)

TPBM has a piece of audio equipment that would be frowned upon by most people, but likes it in their system, regardless, and will tell us what it is. ;)

Yes. A Kenwood P-83. New old stock when I bought it some years ago, in original packaging, but without stylus. I payed 9 Euros for it (plus 9 Euros shipping costs.) This little 80's ugly black plastic pal does sound pretty nice, I really like it also because I know that nobody else does. It is extremely rare, you hardly worldwide may find one to buy.

One more thing: it is astonishing - the service manual has 36 pages!!!

TPBM does not have a lot of black audio gear.

Last edited:
True ( traveling back home from Canada in the AM, by car)

TPBM enjoy's listening to 50's doo-wop music

You got it, listening to "Sha Na Na" while growing up on sodas...the real ones with soda water.

TPBM has a terrible record but keeps it anyhow.

Q

This is very true - well - you are talking about a terribly bad condition?

TPBM likes to enjoy warm September/October afternoons/evenings.

Oh yeah! We've been having weather in the 27-28F/81-83F range for over a week (with another week of this weather to go), and the next three days are going to be 31C/33C!!!/30C or 88F/91F/86F! :eek: Life is good. :D

TPBM likes extended summer weather. :)

True visiting Ontario has been very warm and beautiful, but what's with the fruit flies?

TPBM Has some type of fruit tree on their property

True visiting Ontario has been very warm and beautiful, but what's with the fruit flies?

The fruit flies or the hoards of gnats? :p

TPBM Has some type of fruit tree on their property

False. I used to though. I had a beloved cherry tree on my property that I used to make cherry jam with every year until it died a couple years ago :(

TPBM lost a tree on your property you really liked.

Very true, we had a brutal ice storm one winter and it literally split in Three, I was devastated.

TPBM Has never tried Roma pizza in Stoney Creek Ontario

False (I tried last year but crop was not very yielding) but I do can several other types of tomatoes

TPBM has a root cellar

DNU
ROMA Bakery in Stoney creek had awesome pizza!! (On Barton st)
END DNU

False never grew mushrooms

TPBM Has been adventurous with growing things in a garden.

Back
Top Bottom