Prediction!

True. I still have flashbacks of that Christmas in 1958 when Santa didn't come through.

lacrimisisuspine-1477396973.jpg

TPBM has cried over a movie.

Yep. Several other movies too. I'm a softy on the inside. One of them "strong silent" types. lol :oops::p

TPBM wants a sammich for lunch.

Nope. Not yet.

TPBM didn't know that Parlee Beach in New Brunswick, Canada has the warmest water on the Atlantic coast north of Virginia.

Last edited:
WOW, no!

TPBM didn't know the the height of the glacier that swept over North America might have been more than a kilometre (6/10 of a mile).

DNU As shared by a visiting archeologist.

Yes I did.

TPBM can identify this place's claim as a superlative for Earth (It is the Earth's ___________ place).
Sxl.jpg

Bonus to identify this place ! :thumbsup:

Earth's sunny/cloudy, light-y/dark-y, salty place? :p IDK, I'm going with "the Earth's saltiest place", so...no? lol

TPBM can locate the town of Knockemstiff on a map without using the interwebs. ;)

If I had a world atlas and that town was on it, yes- noooo problem. I have skills. I'm gonna narrow it down without resources to the Western half of Canada, or central Europe. Score? (I honestly have not looked online for it)

Earth's sunny/cloudy, light-y/dark-y, salty place? :p IDK, I'm going with "the Earth's saltiest place".
It's the world's flattest place- in central Bolivia of all places.

TPBM knows the altitude (MSL) of the Solvay hut on the Matterhorn.
800px-Solvay.jpg

If I had a world atlas and that town was on it, yes- noooo problem. I have skills. I'm gonna narrow it down without resources to the Western half of Canada, or central Europe. Score? (I honestly have not looked online for it)

Yes, I can tell. It's in Ohio. lol :p

It's the world's flattest place- in central Bolivia of all places.

Cool. :thumbsup:

TPBM knows the altitude (MSL) of the Solvay hut on the Matterhorn.
800px-Solvay.jpg

IDK. That's in Ohio though, right? ;) I really don't know, but I'ma guess...10,487 feet??? :dunno:

TPBM knows the name of the world's largest lake without an island in it.

Back
Top Bottom