Prediction!

No- not that kinda guy.

TPBM has stepped in ALL of the following: A Great Lake, Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf Of Mexico.

No but my Oakley sunglasses I lost, have, and still are.

TPBM has hydroplaned in their vehicle on the highway once?

True! Very scary. I was on a very slick highway in the rain at night. I was only doing 40 M.P.H. I barely touched the brakes and the green hornet spun 180 degrees. Thankfully, she was empty, I wasn't pulling the trailer full of paving equipment and most important; there weren't any cars around. I'm still praising God a little over a year later. Can you imagine that bohemoth coming at you out of control?

TPBM has lost something"important" only to let go of it soon after.

Last edited:
I'm dreaming of aircraft crashes regularly. They always crash very close to our house but never actually hit it. Does that count, Bob?

TPBM met a buddhist sage.

Yes, but only in the legal capacity that I had to work within at the time.

TPBM has had a near life/death experience which meant you might have not been here to answer this prediction if it had gone the wrong way, eh?

Q

True severe car crash, coming back from seeing Blood Sweat and Tears.

TPBM has a certain routine on Friday nights.

I used to. When I was renting the house and living with 2 mouse catchers. I would back into the driveway around 5:30 pm. The male mouse catcher would watch me back in while his sister would switch the tuner back from the tejano station to the jazz station. They would then meet me at the front door. I would give them each some treats and food and water. I would then take a shower while dinner cooked, select a movie and sit and eat dinner while watching movies while the mouse catchers slept on my lap. It was just awesome.

TPBM has seen at least 3 movies in 2018.

Last edited:
Nah, but left a moment of truth in that very same thread that you are alluding to mon ami..

DNU SJJ, sure hope you were referring to two cats, cause I had other images in my head.:naughty:

TPBM Has never taken part in some forums.

Q

No idea and I'm not looking back that far, but I am the poster of post #10500. :D

TPBM is looking forward to St. Patrick's day and corned beef

Back
Top Bottom