Attendance Questionaire for Private AK Party

• Definitely Would Attend

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would Try to Attend

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • No interest, I might catch Masterlu's addiction

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
I would love to see such a system, and being lucky enough to only live about 3 hrs. North of you in the Melbourne area, I'd be thrilled to partake in a visit/party/happening! I must admit that I'm afraid that the addiction might very well rub off too, but I'll have a great reason to live after your party :banana:
It's a wonderful offer, and I for one, would love very much to see a "real" system that is never going to be possible in any dealers showroom :thmbsp:
It truly is a work of art, what you've been able to put together, and I would be honored to attend. You have put together what few, if any, have been able to do, and I sure wouldn't want to miss such an offer of kindness and true love of this hobby/addiction/obsession that we all have in common. :ntwrthy:

Jim :D

I'm flexible on a date, so once I get a feel for the initial response, we can all vote on a Month that's best.

I would say 25+ definitely attending would make it worthwhile. We'll see :scratch2:

markthefixer said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but South Florida means closer to Miami than Orlando?

I have relatives in Tampa.

I have never visited them. (yet?)

I am located closer to Miami, but 1 hour north.

I have a customer in WPB who may need help at that time (whenever that might be). Great offer - would love to hear some of those demo tracks.....

I'm in Miami on business once or twice a year so if I could coordinate the trip I'll be there. ESPECIALLY if a ride in a Ferrari is involved. :yes: :thmbsp: :D :smoke: A few hours checking out your system would be a lot more fun than visiting Disnyeworld.

Wow!!!

:yes: Masterlu, A very generous and gracious offer. I will certainly attend as long as the timing works out schedule wise. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to take in all your hard work and dedication to our hobby (er ah addiction) May I be so bold to ask if the wife can come also. I've shown her pictures of your room and she was very impressed, but was quick to add - Don't you Dare! :scratch2:
Jim

ehoove said:
:yes: Masterlu, A very generous and gracious offer. I will certainly attend as long as the timing works out schedule wise. I wouldn't miss the opportunity to take in all your hard work and dedication to our hobby (er ah addiction) May I be so bold to ask if the wife can come also. I've shown her pictures of your room and she was very impressed, but was quick to add - Don't you Dare! :scratch2:
Jim

Of course, wives or significant others would be fine!

Duffinator said:
I'm in Miami on business once or twice a year so if I could coordinate the trip I'll be there. ESPECIALLY if a ride in a Ferrari is involved. :yes: :thmbsp: :D :smoke: A few hours checking out your system would be a lot more fun than visiting Disnyeworld.

Ferrari ride, now your pushing it! :naughty:

I'm a relative newcomer to AK, but I've got a location in Ft. Lauderdale that's available to me.

Given the time of the gathering, I'd easily jump on a plane for this, if invited.

Mike

Mike in Va said:
I'm a relative newcomer to AK, but I've got a location in Ft. Lauderdale that's available to me.

Given the time of the gathering, I'd easily jump on a plane for this, if invited.

Mike

Keep an eye out for my posts & I'm sure we will get to meet! :yes:

Welcome Aboard!

Daytripper said:
Interesting my wife would also like to come, I am truely very surprised !

robert

No problem'o.

I have the whole WAF thing covered.

W-ife
A-cceptance
F-actor

:thmbsp:

masterlu said:
I'm flexible on a date, so once I get a feel for the initial response, we can all vote on a Month that's best.

I would say 25+ definitely attending would make it worthwhile. We'll see :scratch2:

I would say that I would be 80/20 on going it just depends on the date. But I will make it if at all possible. Once the date is set I can let you know for sure.

Thanks for the great offer to Listen to and see one of if not the best systems in the country!!!!!!

mac man said:
I would say that I would be 80/20 on going it just depends on the date. But I will make it if at all possible. Once the date is set I can let you know for sure.

Thanks for the great offer to Listen to and see one of if not the best systems in the country!!!!!!

My pleasure, thank you my friend :thmbsp:

Masterlu,

My wife and I would both love to see your system, I have family in northern Florida and we could make a trip out of it. Count us in! :thmbsp:

I'll hold off on the fireplace duct tape until after the trip! :D

Back
Top Bottom