Proving The Earth Is Flat In Homemade Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-28032e329dfac774a104cb5132ae9b97.webp

Earth to Rocketman, does this look flat or round? :whip:

The best laid plans.........................................

The government intervened, and said he couldn't launch the rocket from public lands. Today's demonstration has been postponed so he can move down the road 3 miles which means a 3 day delay. (it takes that long to set it up, he says). I'd provide a link, but is it really necessary?

Today, I saw the soil was moving in my garden. A hand and a spade came out. Then the head of a man.

He climbed out the hole which had appeared and planted the Australian flag. He convinced me the earth is not flat.

Thanks for the link the website is a eye opener for how stupid people can be.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Often attributed to Albert Einstein, but possibly first stated by Alexandre Dumas.

-Dave

I have to say, this reminds me of an Adams Family episode where..... ( those of you over 45-50 might remember).
In any event a life insurance salesman came to visit Gomez. Gomez had his parachute on. The man asked about about it. Gomez explained he was trying to prove his theory that if he kept on jumping out of the plane with a smaller and smaller parachute, eventually he'd need no chute at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom