Test

Technics SU7100 Amp

SU7100_zps0d52001b.jpg

Now to erase

Now that I know the test worked and I have the technique
I am going to dump that pic from photobucket. I will upload
the pics I think should have staying power to my AK profile
and use photobucket for the rest.

I've read the last five pages. I don't have photo bucket or the like. I'm Mac, have my pictures on my computer. Did I miss something or am I doomed to a life of thumbnails? Please hold my hand and show me a simple way for a Mac user to post full size pictures without a whole lot of stuff to do if that's possible. Thanks, fritz

Testing. Hey, it works. Thank you for the simple instructions, luddite. BTW, I'm on a Mac. Just copy photos to desktop and load from there.

4574111333_e63615d327.jpg

3723120332_2452ca8bd3.jpg

Aha. I think I may have it. Disclaimer: These are not my photos, just needed some links to play with.

Now, if I have a Yahoo ID, that allows me to sign in to Flickr, does that mean that I actually have a Flickr account and all I need to do is upload photos?

Attachments

• rca45j1303 copy.jpg
    rca45j1303 copy.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yes, Photobucket works quite well for linking images to this site. The internal storage here also works well as long as you keep the size under control.

I find that when I want to post a pic to any forum it's best to use Tapatalk. Eliminates a step. Of course that's no help if you don't have a smartphone. But if you do, you won't want to use photobucket again!

Sent from my galafreyan transdimensional communicator 100 years from now. G

Lol

@ chadnliz, gosh I cracked up when I read yours from 2010. "Didn't work so you blow up the pics" :yes:

Back
Top Bottom