Quick Intro

ThomasD.

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hello to all,
Been accessing this forum for a couple years, usually when referenced to by a thread or link from my other audio forum favorites, i.e. PolkAudio, CommunityKlipsch & Carversite. Thought it was time to make it official and register since I seem to be using this sites information more regularly now. Appreciate all the experienced insight, suggestions & expertise that can be found here. Especially like that this sage experience covers all makes, models & brands of Audio whether vintage or modern. Anyway, won't bore you anymore with the necessary introductory semantics of an older, audio aficionado apprentice.
Greetings from the Great White North (the other Great White North, Alaska not the Canadian one)
:music:

Welcome Thomas!
My wife and I took a cruise to Alaska a couple of years ago. Man, it's beautiful up there! :beerchug:

Welcome Thomas!
My wife and I took a cruise to Alaska a couple of years ago. Man, it's beautiful up there! :beerchug:

Yes it is beautiful. There is beauty where ever you go, sometimes you just have to look a little harder to find it. how I met my wife. She and some girl friends took a cruise up the inside passage and she fell in love with South East Alaska. When a job position came open in Alaska from her work she moved up here from Maryland. Changed my life forever.

Toooooooo ccccccccold.

I'll stay in Fl thank you very much lol. Not so hard to find the beauty here, just take a trip to the beach, great scenery laying all over the beach.

Back
Top Bottom