Random movie quotes....

W.C. Fields in "The Bank Dick".

Here's an easy one: "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any steekin' badges!"
Treasure of the Sierra Madre.
Another easy one:

There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand.

Pee-wee's big adventure

- Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!

W.C. Fields in "The Bank Dick".

Here's an easy one: "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any steekin' badges!"
Whew! Thanks for the softball.
Treasure of the Sierra Madre

I'll pass the next one on.

Wrong-O! Try again.

Why am I wrong, I've watched that movie....Kool Hand Luke (1967) with Paul Newman and George Kennedy all my life !

The quote comes toward the end of the movie right before the blind Bossman shoots him....

Why am I wrong, I've watched that movie....Kool Hand Luke (1967) with Paul Newman and George Kennedy all my life !

The quote comes toward the end of the movie right before the blind Bossman shoots him....
I don`t think you quite have a grasp of what`s going on here....please read Post #1 in this thread, and try again....

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in "Tombstone".

"The future's all yours, ya lousy bicycles!"

Back
Top Bottom