Real Genius (1985) Discussions

His greatest role was Doc Holiday.

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Unquestionably.

:thmbsp:

rwIa4Uq.gif

I DVR it every time it's on, and save it for awhile. I still can't believe I don't own it. It's pure joy to watch. Not verbatim but,

"I remember the immortal words of Socrates who said...I drank what?"

That lines gets me every time.

S.J.

I howled at that line when this movie came out....still do!:D

Definitely a classic. I was in high school when that came out. The Science Club was almost a perfect match up of the cast.

this is somewhat directed to the younger generations. It's a little outdated, but funny and a nice watch 7/10

"Hey, psst! Come on!"

(best line)

Here's wishin' a speedy recovery for VK

Oh, the line where Deborah Foreman's character asks Chris Knight, played by Val Kilmer..

"Can you hammer a 6'' spike thru a board with your penis?"

"Not yet."

"A girl's gotta have her standards."

that's a colorful exchange. :D

soundmotor said:
@Dude111 a good bookend for Real Genius is The Sure Thing w/ John Cusack. College centric and very funny.

Thanx buddy :)

Does anyone know what game is being payed when mitch first enters the dorm @ the beggining?

Always loved this movie. One of my favorites of the 80's. Loved the popcorn house. The laser beam going thru the buildings to the burger joint. Makes me want to watch it again.

Everything is so right w/this movie!!

I was worried when I ordered my VHS of it I was gonna get a bad copy (digitally mastered) but thankfully I got a goregous copy :) (I dont like my anaog movies digitally compromised)

Back
Top Bottom