Realistic SA-2000 amp in the house!

they pop up on ebay now and then at not too bad $$. just put in realistic sa 2000 and see what comes up.

I think those RS amps can stand next to any Pio, Sui, or KW amp and never have to apologize.

In many cases they were made by the above makers, although I am not so sure about Sansui.

I have a Realistic LAB-500 turntable that I bought second-hand in 1983. One tune-up in 1988, and that thing has been grinding my LPs very sweetly ever since.

:lurk:

I'm just waiting to see photos of John's Realistic collection! I was under the impression that most integrated amps and tuners (including the SA-2000) were made by Foster Electronics. I could be wrong.

As this is the 'Vintage Solid State' forum, there is one called 'Dollars and Sense' of which the original poster referred to it using an abbreviation. Welcome to the AK forums!
Brian

:lurk:

I'm just waiting to see photos of John's Realistic collection! I was under the impression that most integrated amps and tuners (including the SA-2000) were made by Foster Electronics. I could be wrong.

Good Morning,

I have sold most of the collection off, amps,tuners,8 track players, ETC. Still unemployed.

I have 0ne Tuner left which I am keeping, a TM-7 FM only tuner.

Thanks for looking.

JOhn.:music:

He there, I was reading the thread, and I couldn't find any info on the SA-2000, I have an opportunity to buy one, and I was wondering about the specs on this bad boy. I currently have a pair of HPM-100s and I think these would make a nice couple. What are your thoughts?

He there, I was reading the thread, and I couldn't find any info on the SA-2000, I have an opportunity to buy one, and I was wondering about the specs on this bad boy. I currently have a pair of HPM-100s and I think these would make a nice couple. What are your thoughts?

Go to the Radioshack online catalogs, it will be there, will take a little searching. It is a nice sounding amp, I forget the specs.:scratch2:

Thanks,
John.:music::D

Thank's for the help guys, I'm looking forward to winning it in an auction, I have been stereo-less for some time, and this is right in my meager student budget

Back
Top Bottom