Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

The problem with posting the bad reviews on my stereo gear is that Noah is Adam Tara.
Adam Tara account is just really Noah stroking his own ego. If you look really really close at some of the pics that have been shared on both Noah's and adams Facebook page they have the exact same taste is carpeting. I can't prove it but I'm 99% certain Adam is fake and it's actually Noah. Also if you look at some of the glowing reviews he's Recieved the Facebook accounts have just been created and have zero posts. Just a review of how great Noah is.

If anyone is interested just look at all the posts adam makes and then read Noah's post. It's the same person. No one talks like that.

On another note.
One of my 9090s hes done for me dropped a channel and made this horrible noise and I believe that it's damaged my expensive speakers.

Not only that UPS has lost my mint sansui g8000 that was coming back from this crook. I had a friend go pick my units up from the little puke and he sent them for me. Now ups won't pay the insurance claim because I have no way of proving it was picked up by the driver. Two units made it no problem and the g8000 vanished.
It's indirectly his fault.

I'm to the point now I don't really care about legal action or taking him to court.
I'm going to track him down and he will no longer be physically able to restore a dam thing.

I think you're right about Noah and Adam. There may be a real Adam, but it's probably Noah's drug dealer or boyfriend. Adam has kept a noticably lower profile, or he's exempted me from seeing his posts which would strongly suggest itsi Noah.

Glad to hear some people are getting some gear back at least. He gave me that same BS jive about some imaginary cue system to get my money too.

I forget who did up that noah-schumacher.com page, but I think a pick of him would be good. I'm thinking Noah and Adam photoshopped together in some latex fetishware.

I think you're right about Noah and Adam. There may be a real Adam, but it's probably Noah's drug dealer or boyfriend. Adam has kept a noticably lower profile, or he's exempted me from seeing his posts which would strongly suggest itsi Noah.

Glad to hear some people are getting some gear back at least. He gave me that same BS jive about some imaginary cue system to get my money too.

I forget who did up that noah-schumacher.com page, but I think a pick of him would be good. I'm thinking Noah and Adam photoshopped together in some latex fetishware.

Rick Bryant is another fake profile he uses. I called the piece of shit out one day on Facebook and about 2 seconds later Rick Bryant was messaging me asking what dirt I had on Noah. That's after the Rick Bryant called me a pussy in a comment. I offered to come and have a conversation face to face with him.

He then went on a rant about how good Noah is. Then proceeded to ask how the work Noah did was. I told him it sounds like shit and looks like a 12 year did the soldering. He went off the deep end and sounded just like one of Noah's rants. I can't prove it but I'm certain Rick Bryant is another fake Noah profile.
It's adama Tara and rick Bryant are always the first to come to his rescue.

Never came across Rick Bryant. I don't think Noah wants to mess with me anymore. I hope he's figured out that whenever I come across him I like to make him famous in a not-so-good way. He threatened me with legal action for posting his BBB report in some Facebook groups. I gave him a month to make good. Then I wrote him a reply and called him a gutless little bitch and told him how much I enjoyed seeing him ripped apart online and driving a freight train through his immediate prospects. Never heard a word. I think he probably got busy with new angry customers realizing they weren't alone and being evicted. Anything I can do to ruin his day that only takes 15 minutes of mine I'm happy to do.

I had to go back to Facebook to retrieve my communication between NOAH THE SCUM and myself regarding the restoration of my Sansui QRX 9001. Of course NOAH THE SCUM never touched it. As you might have read in my previous comments in dealing with this SCUM I had to file a complaint with the BBB of Oklahoma. Of course I kept the pressure with this SCUM through emails back and forth, and leaving messages on his answering machine and I have to admit that I wasn't nice with him at all. The receiver has been back with me for a while now since August 2017, safe and working flawlessly away from the bad experience it had to endure.

11/14/2016 8:23PM
Stavros
Noah: This is Stavros that sent you the Sansui qrx 9001 from Norman OK. You received it November 10th. I have contacted you twice so far by email and once by phone but have not heard as to whether you have received my unit. Did it arrive in one piece? Did you read the email I sent you stating the original box is in there? It is kind of strange not to get a response when I have sent you such a valuable unit and have trusted you to repair it. Perhaps you are busy but so is everybody else including myself. I would appreciate it if when asked something about something you are in charge of to let people know what is going on. What you do in my place if the roles were reversed? I am open to communication so let me know.
11/16/2016 6:29AM
10645251_10150004552801937_4553731092814901385_n.jpg

Hi Stravos' I just received this so I am glad I am getting your messages! We spoke yesterday so I believe we are both caught up. If you do have ANY questions, again please feel free to message, email or call the office. Thank you and I look forward to working with you!
11/16/2016 10:00PM
Stavros
Ok Noah. We will talk again when you start working on this Sansui QRX 9001. The left channel is low, main LED has been installed, it will need LEDs for the four meters and you should not have too much work to do to bring this unit to original specifications. Previous work was performed on this unit. If you fix this one pretty good I have other vintage receivers for you to work on if you are up to it.
Stavros
Thanks,
Stavros
12/23/2016 10:06AM
Stavros
Noah: I called you the other day Dec 22 and there was no response. When are you planning on starting to fix this receiver?

Hi Stravros. I just got into the office. I apologize but did not see your missed call. Please keep in mind your unit came in November and we do have lots of customers ahead and behind! It is due here in just two weeks though for the QRX
Ill be in the office today as well if you'd like to give me a call! We appreciate your patience in such a busy time of the year!
Stavros
Alright Noah I understand the Sansui QRX has been there since November. I just wanted to get an estimate as to when you would start on it. I will contact you again to see if you started working on it. I don't believe you will have to do much work on it.
01/10/2017 1:33PM
Stavros
Noah I need to have the work completed on the Sansui QRX back by February the 25th at my house. It will be going overseas after that date on Feb the 26. That would be more than 3 months that you have kept it in your shop. If you are too busy to work on it in this time frame please send it back. Again as I have mentioned previously you shouldn't have too much work to do on it.
Stavros
Thanks again Stavros.

....message received.
01/10/2017 6:51PM
Stavros
Noah I need more information than... message received. In your previous message you responded that the receiver is due in two weeks and the same time frame was given to me by you when we talked on the phone. Have you started on it , when are going to start on it? I need to know, regardless of how many people are ahead or behind or beside me waiting in line. I need an honest commitment from you. When are you going to be in your shop to talk in person? Or can you contact me in the evening to talk in person? We need to finalize these plans regarding February the 25th for this receiver to be here in order to fulfill the plans that I have planned.
Stavros
Thanks again Stavros

We are not accustom to having finalized dates set for us. I have received your message above about requiring the unit prior to the 25th of Feb. 2017 due to a move or relocation event. We require aprox. 6-5 for shipping to arrive to east or west coast. With that in mind we will have the unit completed prior to (finalized testing phase) the 1st week of Feb. to allow for break in and extra shipping to assure delivery by the 25th. Please call our office anytime after 2PM CST for a direct answer and we can go over this as well.
Stavros
... message received... we shall communicate again soon...

Understood, Stavros. Til' then.
02/06/2017 1:33PM
Stavros
Noah I called you and left a message. Please call back at 405-........
Thanks,
Stavros
02/06/2017 2:48PM

Stravo's I tried calling back. In our email we sent you it CLEARLY states that restorations and quads can and will take 100+ days. Your unit we have registered at November Stavros. I feel like you are being very impatient with this whole procedure. In our last message here on facebook we also clearly stated and agreed upon Feb. 25th as a goal. Im growing very concerned at how your proceeding and contacting me. In the future we cannot do business as such. We still have the QRX on track as we explained.
Stavros
Noah I am sorry you feel this way. I am trying to contact you to talk about the unit. I like to talk person to person. I have read your your warranty, and it says 71 to 100 days turnaround . It's getting close to these dates. My unit is not dead beat, It does not need a full restoration if you can't provide one. I have to have it by February the 25th, Something came up and I need it by that date. You have not called me back like you said. I checked my phone, All I am trying to do is communicate person to person My phone is 405 ....... When you are in this business Noah expect all kinds of people with different personalities and needs. So I am getting tired of typing back and forth. Call back so we can talk person to person and don't worry I am not going to give you an F or call the police on you. Just trying to communicate buddy! Let's figure things out. Call back!
02/08/2017 2:36PM

stavros it is not necessary to continue to call the office phone. I have duly noted out conversation and your first voice mail. When I have a moment I will return calls. I do not get to calls everyday or emails and save that for two or three times a week so I can work. I am unsure why you would leave multiple message after the first one?

I will be making calls tomorrow after 2PM (thursday and have your number above as 405 ........... and a 605 number
02/08/2017 6:41PM
Stavros
Noah I do not have 605 number, my number is 405-.......... As to why I called back and left several messages is because you never returned my calls. As a seller my self and a customer I found out that communication is the key to solve problems. Therefore, my communication with you has to do with reminding you about the upcoming February the 25th that I need this receiver to be back so that I can meet my plans. I believe you had it for a reasonable amount of time as stated in our contract: " Typical turnaround is about 75-110 days ". Sometimes things come up and so we need to adjust or change plans. I do this on a regular basis to meet demands. That's why I wanted to find out if you have started on this unit. I was not trying to pressure you or push you or whatever you seem to be feeling. I was just concerned about my merchandise.
02/09/2017 4:55PM
Stavros
Noah I waited for your call which never happened. Hey if you haven't started on it please send it back. Keep the $100 cancelation fee and return shipping fee of approximately $150.92 That's what I paid through UPS. Then please reimburse the remaining amount back into my credit card.
02/16/2017 4:40PM
Stavros
It has been a week since I last attempted to contact you about my receiver I have paid $475.00 upfront, which I have never done before. I have trusted my valuable possession to you in order to fix it. Can I get an update on my receiver please?
02/23/2017 9:24PM
Stavros
I have not heard from you regarding my valuable receiver. I have taken several photos of the receiver inside. I better not find a single fingerprint from you inside this unit. At this moment I do not trust you at all. I have contacted the BBB I am going to hire an attorney if needed and push it all the way to the next level. I wouldn't even mind to make a trip to Wisconsin to sort things out in court. I have saved all communications texts, etc. and receipts and photos of my receiver. I have asked you to cancel this transaction keep the $100 and send my property back to me now! You will also need to reimburse the remaining amount back to my credit card. The receiver should cost you about $150 to send back to Norman OK. I expect at least $200 back to my credit card and a tracking number through UPS. I do not like what I read about you on the internet and how you conduct business. All these complaints can't be false! Honor your contract as stated in the receipt you provided me: Keep $100 and SEND MY PROPERTY BACK NOW. I don't want your excuses and lies anymore!

Stavros we will speak tomorrow on the matter.

02/24/2017 6:42PM
Stavros
Obviously you are such a liar and you know that since you never initiated to speak on the matter. You never made an attempt by any means to contact me, so I am contacting you. Plain and simple: SEND ME BACK MY RECEIVER NOW AS STATED IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE. PROVIDE ME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.
02/24/2017 7:42PM

Thank you to all who have posted and shared here to prevent further criminality by Noah.

I posted about Noah’s garbage back in 2015 and the thread was a s-show. There were some very supportive members of the community who offered help and I would like to thank them; there were other members who questioned my integrity (you know who you are).

Hopefully Noah will be justly dispatched soon. I can only believe that no one really gets away with anything in the end.

For those of you who didn’t read my story, it seems that it was pretty close to the beginning of all of this:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/bigvoyevoda.670671/

Thanks again to all.

Best,

Jeremy

Well if I would have read Trucker's posting before I would not have sent my Sansui QRX 9001 receiver to Noah the scum, the liar, the sick mind. However, this thread was closed and it should have never been! Anyways I have learned my lesson for sure! It will never happen again!
Hopefully, Noah Schumacher will have and has a hard time getting business in restoring vintage receivers. How does someone like Noah Schumacher go about everyday life with scamming people? Well the answer my friends is very simple! Noah is sick in the mind! I should have recorded my conversation with him on the phone when I was demanding that he sends my receiver back to me. Oh my... In addition all these complaints he has from customers, his multiple impersonations on different sites approving of his work or supporting his posts, his dialogue with his customers when they ask for an update on their unit can only suggest one conclusion: Noah Schumacher is a psychopath that needs help in a mental institution! This implies that he does not possess the human business like mindset and craftsmanship of a technician to restore vintage receivers due to his mental illness!!! Period!!!

I wound up spending another $200 on one of my Pioneer sx-828's to fix the tuner that Shumacher mucked up. Don't anyone use this guy. It has become an electronic money hole.

His last post to http://marantzhallo-fi.blogspot.com/ was 9/23/18. I wonder where he went?

He still has a website called "Vintage Audio Restorations and Analysis" in the blog. Prior to any knowledge of his past issues I contacted him about restoring two vintage receivers. Luckily, I was able to find out the numerous complaints against him. He emailed me with a quote and a followup email. I emailed him back stating that given his poor BBB record and other information I found out that I was under no circumstances interested in his services. He very quickly emailed me back a rather defensive email.

I do believe that I will join this site as paid member based on this.

Last edited:
Still no new posts from Jarbang. Wonder what happened. Maybe he screwed the wrong guy and he's feeding plants in the desert.

Hello guys -

Same experience over last 6+ months. All the same language and tactics from him as described. I called him today and have now demanded he ship the unit back and will be sending a return ship label tomorrow. I will be contacting all the authorities previously discussed in this thread and filing a credit card dispute if the unit is not returned completely working and completely restored. I will keep you posted.

Still no new posts from Jarbang. Wonder what happened. Maybe he screwed the wrong guy and he's feeding plants in the desert.
Sounds like he is still Jarbanging his customers! He must have blocked me on the facebook groups I used to see him on. Adam Tara is a Marantz-Vintage admin.

Back
Top Bottom