Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

Resurrecting this thread. I paid Noah $550 to restore my holy grail Kenwood 600. After 5 months, he still has it. After more than a month trying to contact him via emails and phone calls, I started losing my patience and then he finally responded with exactly the same arguments used on other people he's scammed. I demanded photos that show progress, and to my surprise, he sent me photos of my amp exactly in the same condition he's received it 5 months ago. He has not worked on it (though he claims he did a little). He told me he wants to finish the project (the one he never started) and that if I cancel, he won't refund me. I asked him to send the unit back to me and now he's asking me for more money so he can send it back....I found out how big of a crook he is today. My ordeal has just begun. Someone has to stop this guy. By reading this thread and others, I am not alone. Shit.

Oh my friend, my heart goes out to you. I was about to send my Sherwood S110-CP and Pioneer SX 880 for a recapping. Luckily, I found out about him primarily from Audiokarma. One member in particular was very helpful in private messaging me about his problems with Schumacher. When I confronted this Schumacher fellow via email about the incredible amount of negative reviews he has on various sites he replied with a very defensive and bizarrely worded response. Obviously, I did not send him my equipment. This prompted me to become a paid subscriber to Audiokarma.

Do everything within your power to try to get your Kenwood back. As frustrating and time consuming as it may be for you with any luck you will at least get your amplifier back in one piece.

Last edited:
I usually buy or sell items on ebay but this time I had to send an email to the ebay community under electronics, and who ever reads it reads it. This con artist below has to be exposed!!!

Noah Schumacher

STAVROCK

Enthusiast
02-03-2019 05:29:15 PM

Everyone on the ebay community be aware. Do your research before you get lured!!!

https://noah-schumacher.com/

Last edited:
Oh my friend, my heart goes out to you. I was about to send my Sherwood S110-CP and Pioneer SX 880 for a recapping. Luckily, I found out about him primarily from Audiokarma. One member in particular was very helpful in private messaging me about his problems with Schumacher. When I confronted this Schumacher fellow via email about the incredible amount of negative reviews he has on various sites he replied with a very defensive and bizarrely worded response. Obviously, I did not send him my equipment. This prompted me to become a paid subscriber to Audiokarma.

Do everything within your power to try to get your Kenwood back. As frustrating and time consuming as it may be for you with any luck you will at least get your amplifier back in one piece.

My Yamaha CA-2010 was finally returned by Noah after 6 - 7 months untouched if you read my prior notes to this forum. How did you pay him? If you see my notes to this forum, Paypal Mastercard refunded my $525 after I filed a claim with them. I presented all my emails and non-replies to them stating my case. So consider filing a fraud claim if you used a credit card. (Noah still owes me about $160 in shipping fees that he made me spend to get the unit to and from his location. If I was near Boulder, CO, I would actually file a claim in small claims for even this small amount.)

ps. The return label on my shipped unit was Honda Auto Center of Bellevue, 13291 SE 36th St., Bellevue, WA 98006. ph: 425-649-1450

My experience with Noah Schumacher was as terrible as everyone else in this thread. He is a real problem and should be impeached to service equipment due to his lack of profissionalism and honesty. More than one year passed by and he continued to tell the same stories. After many emails and nasty messages from him, I had my equipment shipped. Hope it to be the one I sent him. Regarding the money, I am seriously inclinded to let him have it simply for the fact of not talking to him anymore. Stay away from him!!!! He is a Scam! God will take care of him!

All, I am a victim of Noah Schumacher as well . Same story as all above . Sent him a Kenwood 9100 and Realistic STA 2100D back in May 2017 . Paid him $900 up front . I was hesitated after reading several negative reviews , but Adam Tara sent me a e-mail recommending his services . So I gambled and lost . What's the saying , buyer beware ! I have contacted him as he moved from WI to CO . several times over the last few years . I was understanding and nice at first , but his continued BS and non responsiveness has made me ready to sue and put him out of business . I have the resources , even if it cost me more than I have lost - the $900 plus the value of the equipment. I asked him to refund my $900 and return my equipment thru facebook messaging today. He was rude and told me to send him a prepaid label .. LOL , I told him had enough of his BS and he was crazy . He said he was going to sue me for slander … I told him okay . I will be going thru the proper legal process , Civil Judgement for breach of contract and theft of my equipment thru the Boulder Co courts were he currently lives. Simple om line process . Judge will rule on the evidence Also file a complaint on the Boulder BBB site . In other words , use all the proper resources to make him not profitable and able to not deliver on his contractual obligations ( which already does not do) . It is a matter of principle . Stay tuned. He appears he changing the name of his services business as each one of them is exposed - he will ,most likely keep doing this until he is stopped . I am going to try . It appears that he has not delivered on his services with many , maybe we can get a class action suit. Cheers

All, I am a victim of Noah Schumacher as well . Same story as all above . Sent him a Kenwood 9100 and Realistic STA 2100D back in May 2017 . Paid him $900 up front . I was hesitated after reading several negative reviews , but Adam Tara sent me a e-mail recommending his services . So I gambled and lost . What's the saying , buyer beware ! I have contacted him as he moved from WI to CO . several times over the last few years . I was understanding and nice at first , but his continued BS and non responsiveness has made me ready to sue and put him out of business . I have the resources , even if it cost me more than I have lost - the $900 plus the value of the equipment. I asked him to refund my $900 and return my equipment thru facebook messaging today. He was rude and told me to send him a prepaid label .. LOL , I told him had enough of his BS and he was crazy . He said he was going to sue me for slander … I told him okay . I will be going thru the proper legal process , Civil Judgement for breach of contract and theft of my equipment thru the Boulder Co courts were he currently lives. Simple om line process . Judge will rule on the evidence Also file a complaint on the Boulder BBB site . In other words , use all the proper resources to make him not profitable and able to not deliver on his contractual obligations ( which already does not do) . It is a matter of principle . Stay tuned. He appears he changing the name of his services business as each one of them is exposed - he will ,most likely keep doing this until he is stopped . I am going to try . It appears that he has not delivered on his services with many , maybe we can get a class action suit. Cheers

Adam tara is Noah.
That's his fake account.
Adam doesn't exist.

All that gear Adam is constantly posting is probably all the gear Noah has stolen.
Feel free to PM me.
I have some proof that Adam is Noah.

I am soo very sorry Myounger. I followed those courses as you have described and did receive my units back. You wrote the original OP and always felt bad that maybe we hijacked your thread but I see that you are an unfortunate victim of this dishonest individual. I am in agreement withWoO18 about Adam Tara. That all the equipment that he exhibits on the MyStereoGear FB page is non-returned equipment sent to Noah.

Joint "My Stereo Gear" in FB and posted about 4 to 5 articles with photos with my vintage gear, just like everyone does on this site. Received tens of likes from members. There was one post where a member was posting how he went about fixing his receiver. I commented to his post " Did you get any advice from Noah Schumacher on how to fix this receiver? Just kidding! Next time I logged into FB all my posts were deleted and apparently I am banned! But who cares. I exposed this burned degenerate piece of human electrical feces called Noah Schumacher/Adam Tara to many other people on this site. I feel successful! Mission Accomplished!!!

He was busted and much equipment recovered. Discussion about particulars and posts by the detective are over in the general discussion forum.

So many twists and turns. Has anyone seen or spoken with authorities in person?
Could the best be fake?

Gee! How did so many get reeled in from this guy when there is plenty of well known AK members here that do great restorations with great reputations and does quality work? I wouldn't trust anyone on FB

Gee! How did so many get reeled in from this guy when there is plenty of well known AK members here that do great restorations with great reputations and does quality work? I wouldn't trust anyone on FB
It does seem odd how so many, and for so long. It also sounds like many fb admins turned a blind eye when reports began and persisted. Some even deleting the comment & then blocking people who made reports, thus helping perpetuate the scam.

Back
Top Bottom