Remember Land of the Lost?

teal'c

Nuclear Cardiac Parent
cNy30ZH.gif

Last edited:
Good lord I watched that as a kid the only character I could not stand was the hairy monkey boy named Chaka or something like that.

Good lord I watched that as a kid the only character I could not stand was the hairy monkey boy named Chaka or something like that.
he was a 'poccuni' (sp) that would go 'willra, holwry, run' when alice, grumpy or a sleestak was after their ass

If you are of a certain age you looked forward to Land of the Lost because there was absolutely nothing else to watch.

I don't really remember but I think we had Captain Kangaroo and Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse at around the same time. I never liked The Captain but I did enjoy CC & MM although I think they played the same episode over and over.

I had a huge crush on the daughter back then. I think we were about the same age. Other than her, I only watched for the sleestacks and the T-Rex.

She's still kind of cute but she looks like she's been hitting the bottle a little too much. Hmmmm gonna look her up. :)

f7e12c3c75dec1d7b7901b0629df814c--land-of-the-lost-television.jpg

Ha! Those sleestacks couldn't move fast enough to catch anything.
There was a kid on my football team we nick-named Chalka because of his hairdo. The name stuck all through high school.

i used to watch it in the 70's must of been about 18-19, i was a busboy/barboy/stockboy at a restaurant and bar and for some reason the bartender always had it on when i was stocking the bar in the morning so i would watch it. seems to me that there were not very many episodes and they kept repeating but we kept watching, but that was a long time ago

Live action kid's sci-fi programming
UK : Doctor Who, 50 years worth
US : 43 eps of Land of the Lost. A bit more cash, they could've run with it. But it was NBC, so nah.

Agree w/all of the above comments. Esp 'Chaka was annoying', hell yeah he was.

Back
Top Bottom