Repair Shop needed in Detroit Tri County Area

LongPlay33

My 5000X has started popping and cracking on the right channel after having the volume at 4 Does anyone know of a good repair place near by ?

I don't know what a 5000X is but you could try Morrell Electronics Service in Farmington. Recommended frequently by others here, though I've never had an opportunity to go there.

+1 on Morrell Electronics. Paul fixed my Toshiba DVD-R/VCR combination earlier this year. His charges were reasonable, he turned the job around in less than a week, and the machine works like new.

I have not had good lucky with either Morrell or Northern electronics . I just dropped offf a Sansui 8 deluxe to a tech in Windsor . I will post up my thoughts on this tech in a few days , as this is when it's going to be fixed . The Canadian exchange is around 35 % so a lot of bang for the USA currency

northern did some work for me and I was less than impressed. Blew up the day I got it home. the other piece had to be returned for pot drop off.. Good techs in MI are hard to find. I have a few pieces that need work that sit because I dont trust anyone around here !

What about Ecotopia? I've got a Luxman amp that needs a repair
I had read their ads saying they offer repairs, but I wonder if they do it themselves, or just farm it out to a local repair shop.

I can't recommend Cherish 44 enough. Bill is very professional, and does one helluva job. He's worked on my Pioneer SX 626 and SX 950. He even helped out with my Pioneer PL-570, the 70's model.

Back
Top Bottom