Ronnie (mulester7) passed away

mulester7

LIVE from Lake Ouachita
I don't know that this is the right place for this to go...but my Dad passed away on the 25 of August...this site he truly enjoyed the people and discussions...please say a prayer as tomorrow is the service and burial.....anyone can email me at AEK5712@COMCAST.NET and I'll be glad to answer any questions....I know he is not hurting anymore and he is singing that Good Ole Southern Gospel music with his dad now...Much Love to everyone....Andrea(his daughter) By the way you are welcome to copy and paste this if this isn't where this is supposed to be...Thanks Again...And boy do I miss my daddy!!

Peace, love and comfort to you and your family in this most difficult of times. I feel that it's perfectly acceptable to post this anywhere in this forum, perhaps the powers that be will move it to a spot where it will receive more notice. God bless.

We are so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers. God bless.

Very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss - but he's got no pain now and is in a better place - ...

OMG - I didn't know Ronnie directly (I'm in VA) and thought it was HIS father who had passed ...
Andrea - so sorry for your loss - my prayers to you and your family ...

Last edited:
That's how I read it too, that is so sad - I really liked Ronnie, sincere condolences on your loss, AK won't be the same without him.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Ronnie added so much to this site and was always there first thing in the morning with birthday greetings to the members. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers and he will be greatly missed.

Last edited:
Oh God that's Ronnie's Daughter Andrea posting.

Andrea we are so so sorry for your lose and your Dad was a vary big part and very loved on this site so I know we all appreciate you letting us know.

Rest in Peace my dear dear friend we love you and will always miss you posting.

man I really don't know what to say right now just waking up very early and then see this:(

This is heartbreaking. Oh my God. I had my last pm conversation with him about two weeks ago - it was about the Birthday threads topic. The Birthday threads were important to him and he asked me if I would carry on for him posting them... and I said "Of course."

He was one of my closest AK friends for years... Rest in peace, my dear friend Ronnie...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom