1. Welcome to the new server. If you would like to help out with the cost of the new server, check out the thread "Audiokarma's server needs your help" in AK NEWS.
    Dismiss Notice

rotel ra 1312

Discussion in 'Solid State' started by georgedannyg, Sep 1, 2007.

1. georgedannyg

georgedannyg Well-Known Member

i turned on my rotel today and when it turned on the protection relay kick in and then kicked back out i was wondering if anybody has rain in to this before i do not have a service manual it did not blow any fuses

2. kcollins4

kcollins4 Rocking somewhere

I can't offer any advice on your problem, but earlier this year I was able to get a service manual for an RA1412, directly from Rotel. If you end up needing a manual, I would suggest you send them an email. They were more than friendly :thmbsp: emailing me a 6-part, 30 mb file.

3. georgedannyg

fixed the problem found a ground wire broke off the ch:banana:assie

4. SoCal Sam

SoCal Sam Lunatic Member

Good job! Do you have the RT-1024? Pure eye candy when sitting on top of the RA-1312.

5. georgedannyg

no i dont have the tuner would like to have one the rotel 1312 is in for total recap know

6. theophile

theophile Pheasant Plucker. Subscriber

georgedannyg,
    I'm just curious,you tried for a long time to lay your hands on the Kenwood 700C and 700M,then after you got them you sold them again.
    If my curiosity is asking you a touchy question you can simply not answer,but I was really surprised when you sold the two components. :yes: :scratch2:

7. epoch5

epoch5 Kenwood or Death

Too bad all problems are not as easily fixed.:yes: