Rotten Tomatoes Ruining Our Industry: ROFLMFAO

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Read this in Entertainment.

"Director and producing mogul Brett Ratner says film critic aggregation site Rotten Tomatoes is a destructive force in Hollywood."

Ratner was flatulating about the abysmal ratings aggregate Batman vs Superman received. He complained that it was unfair and bla-bla-bla, and in the old days you had critics that where better and so on an so forth. What a joke. Back then each one of these prominent critics had God like powers and could sink an entire movie on their own. I did not need Rotten Tomatoes to tell me BvS sucked swamp water I learned that all on my own. I do wish I would have taken heed of their ratings it would have saved the 2 plus hours I spent watching this turkey. I was thinking a better title for this movie could have been "Two "A" Holes With Issues". Read the story below.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/23/ratner-tomatoes-scores/

Last edited:
Batman vs Superman was without a doubt one of the worst movies I have ever seen. If you make a bad movie, accept the bad reviews. Personally, I depend more on viewer scores and comments than critics.

I'll stick to Marvel when going to the movies, I'll save the DC stuff for when there's nothing else to watch and I can borrow it for free from the library.

Frankly, Hollywood has run out of ideas(of their own) and rely on style over substance. Maybe they should go to the library too, there is plenty of good source material there.

Just got done watching Deadpool, I was howling in laughter, even though it is ultra violent it is hilarious. This is with out any doubt the most outrageous "superhero" movie I have ever seen. The Lucha libre angle it has contributed to it success. Marvel can do this, what is wrong with DC Comics?

Tomatometer ... 27%

Not sure what he's complaining about ... that's 27% better than what he got for Santa's Slay ...

I can't believe how badly the critical and the public reception has been for B vs. S. It wasn't the greatest movie ever made, but I in know way agree with the armies of darkness saying that this was the worst movie ever made. I don't get it. It's comic book stuff. What's not to like? GJ

The issues between Batman and Superman are a long standing story angle in the comic's, and TV cartoons. But it was never at this level of violence. To me the biggest problem was the director David Ayer made a Batman movie into which he inserted Superman.

"Director and producing mogul Brett Ratner says film critic aggregation site Rotten Tomatoes is a destructive force in Hollywood."

Ratner was flatulating about the abysmal ratings aggregate Batman vs Superman received. He complained that it was unfair and bla-bla-bla, and in the old days you had critics that where better and so on an so forth. What a joke. Back then each one of these prominent critics had God like powers and could sink entire movie on their own. I did not need Rotten Tomatoes to tell me BvS sucked swamp water I learned that all on my own. I do wish I would have taken heed of their ratings it would have saved the 2 plus hours I spent watching this turkey. I was thinking a better title for this movie could have been "Two "A" Holes With Issues". Read the story below.

The comments are hilarious as well on that one and the inverse of Ratner's whining.

You would think that the land of make believe could just make believe they are smart and wise and creative and talented and just stop having hissy fits when the real world calls it all :bs:

It's all drivel.

In the comic book superhero world people like myself who have followed certain characters for many decades at a time have expectations and when we see them ignored we tend to get critical, and by critical I mean we feel that we have the right to pass judgment of how these characters are imagined in the entertainment industry. One thing that Marvel has done is they are true to the comic books. Both in TV animated cartoons, and their movies. Even with shows like "Iron Fist" which is a turkey, is true to the comic it was just cast badly.

Ratner was flatulating about the abysmal ratings aggregate Batman vs Superman received. He complained that it was unfair and bla-bla-bla, and in the old days you had critics that where better and so on an so forth. What a joke. Back then each one of these prominent critics had God like powers and could sink an entire movie on their own. I did not need Rotten Tomatoes to tell me BvS sucked swamp water I learned that all on my own. I do wish I would have taken heed of their ratings it would have saved the 2 plus hours I spent watching this turkey. I was thinking a better title for this movie could have been "Two "A" Holes With Issues". Read the story below.

Funniest post today

Just got done watching Deadpool, I was howling in laughter, even though it is ultra violent it is hilarious. This is with out any doubt the most outrageous "superhero" movie I have ever seen. The Lucha libre angle it has contributed to it success. Marvel can do this, what is wrong with DC Comics?
Deadpool was the best Marvel movie made. Ever. I want more of that if they can pull it off again.
BUT - don't forget about the DC "Watchmen" which was a good offering I thought.

Dead Pool and Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorite comic book movies. Guardians 2 comes out this summer. I just hope its as good as the first one.

Obsolutely - whatever that movie was supposed to be, it wasn't anything I am interested in seeing.
I get Netflix and I'm not even interested in putting it in my direct view playlist ... my TIME is worth more than that.

I am SO TIRED of yet ANOTHER reboot of Batman's origin, or Superman's origin (or Spiderman, for that matter) ...
AND I LIKE COMIC BOOK MOVIES! Those heroes bore me to tears anymore. Find some new characters!!

Good god people, go buy a nice book and make a movie of that -
TRY DOING SOMETHING NEW!

Ratner was flatulating about the abysmal ratings aggregate Batman vs Superman received. He complained that it was unfair and bla-bla-bla,
and in the old days you had critics that where better and so on an so forth. What a joke. Back then each one of these prominent critics
had God like powers and could sink an entire movie on their own. I did not need Rotten Tomatoes to tell me BvS sucked swamp water
I learned that all on my own. I do wish I would have taken heed of their ratings it would have saved the 2 plus hours I spent watching this turkey.
I was thinking a better title for this movie could have been "Two "A" Holes With Issues". Read the story below.

I was up one night with stomach pains. I decided to watch TV to take my mind off it. I started with B vs S and followed with the newest Tarzan remake. Really not sure which was the worse movie, but is this is the best they can do, I will stick to books. Plot, dialog, character development--nah, we don't need those, just blow up some stuff and and put in a chase scene. Make a great trailer, and it will be fine. Get them in on the first couple weeks before the word gets out.

Back
Top Bottom