RS-IIB speaker grills

There is a full set of RS-ll covers on that auction site right now. Not the lla or llb. Kind of high but they look like they’re in great shape. I’m not at all affiliated with the vendor other than I bought a pair of the midrange drivers from them. They arrived in great packaging and with bolts and spacers to keep the surrounds from touching. Anyway the seller is dkatticstore. He’s parting out a very nice pair of RS-ll’s.

The "attic" seller?
Their prices are more than I want to pay for some of the RSII items for sale but the market determines the price.
The grille listings say "logo badge" included. I bought a pair of logo badges from them a few months ago when they first started parting out those speakers.
So if someone is interested in the grilles it might be wise to ask if the logo badges are indeed included. See EDIT
EDIT--I was just checking their listings and they have 3rd RSII crossover, could be they have had 2 pair of RSII.
I also see what appears to be the little round gold "hat pin" clasp peeking out the side of the badge on both the grilles currently listed.
The logos I bought had square dull black automotive trim type retainers, tried using the hat pin clasps from my other set and they did not fit.
Might be minutiae but perhaps Infinity used both types of retainers with their grille badges.
In case someone asks in the future. Or not.

FWIW---it was a pleasant trouble free experience I had with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom