Run two dacs simutaneously on Windows PC?

Aleksei77

Can this is possible, im trying to figure how to do it, treid stereo mix in sounds dispositives with no sucess

I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but I would wager that you would get much better results if you split the signal on the analog side of things.

Can this is possible, im trying to figure how to do it, treid stereo mix in sounds dispositives with no sucess
I'm not sure that I understand the question. Could you please explain in more detail.
External stereo DACs can be used via USB on Windows 10. Generally they would come with a Microsoft certified driver that configures them and provides a user interface.
There are many examples of this.

Not sure if it's possible with XP but with Win7, I've done that, using both the internal DAC and an external USB (Focusrite) DAC. It's a bit involved as you need to assign one of the sound applications to a specific DAC, which I was able to do with Audition (and Cool Edit Pro) leaving normal media player applications using the default output. Should be the same with Windows 10.

Back
Top Bottom