Sad message for Uncle Floyd fans

Bogframe

Some of you NYC area people will remember the Uncle Floyd Show from the '70s & '80s. It is my sad duty to report that Mugsy (Capt. Fork, Hugo, Peter Punk, Tom Waste, Bob Dilly, Ricky Reggae, Potroast, etc.) passed away 10/25/2005 at 11:35 pm surrounded by family, cast members and friends. He's gonna be missed :(.

Bummer.

Bogframe said:
Some of you NYC area people will remember the Uncle Floyd Show from the '70s & '80s. It is my sad duty to report that Mugsy (Capt. Fork, Hugo, Peter Punk, Tom Waste, Bob Dilly, Ricky Reggae, Potroast, etc.) passed away 10/25/2005 at 11:35 pm surrounded by family, cast members and friends. He's gonna be missed :(.
I used to love that show. Nothing like a little silly humor to take the edge off an otherwise dreadful day. It was Kind of a guilty pleasure for me that my then wife hated. ...one of many, obviously.

Sorry to hear that. When i was growing up in northern NJ (totowa) I meet all of the cast members one day and actually saw a show being 'live' in East Orange NJ (I think) in a small studio. I was abouit 10 years old. I meet Skip Rooney, Scott ???(forgot last name, use to work in a magic store in Fair Lawn), nice bunch of guys, crazy funny show.

MattFLA

That would have been Scott Gordon. I lived in Waldwick back in those days. It was a crazy, funny show alright, and IMHO funnier than the rip-off that Pee-Wee Herman came up with after he guested on Uncle Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom